Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It shocks some citizens from other countries how ineptly the US is handling the COVID 19 pandemic. Any American citizens SHOCKED too?

It shocks some citizens from other countries how ineptly the US is handling the COVID 19 pandemic. Any American citizens SHOCKED too?

Or is that typical of the performance of your current gubment. Underreacting underpeforming undercaring underwhelming under the weather? You can't make a silk purse out of a sow ear. SIGH.

Posted - March 26, 2020

Responses

In a couple of weeks there will be no escaping the statistics.

The people in other countries (including my own UK) should hold off adverse comment until they see how it pans out in their own countries. 

March 26, 2020 8:32 AM MDT

I expect the most intelligent critic waits until the entire book is read or the final curtain of the play comes down. Thank you for your reply Malizz and Happy Friday to you! STAY SAFE! :)
      March 27, 2020 6:26 AM MDT

• The only shocking aspect of this fiasco is the way we've totally, thoroughly, completely, closed down, shut down and brought to cessation every single activity in this nation. It's never been done before and we better pray to God it doesn't happen again. We have met the enemy and he is us, to steal a quote from "Pogo". I only regret that I won't live long enough to see a possible recovery from this mess that we've CREATED, namely the dismantling of the USA. Just as there was a "new norm" after 911, there'll be the same after this catastrophe. Only this time, a lot uglier.
      March 26, 2020 9:44 AM MDT