Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » How safe is paper or plastic money notes or metal coins that we all hold in our hands when exchanging them for goods..same with credi cards

How safe is paper or plastic money notes or metal coins that we all hold in our hands when exchanging them for goods..same with credi cards

and debit cards when you have to type in your security details... Do you also wash your door bell or knockes ,keyboards and any remote controllers you might have too...Kettle handles and water taps should not be forgotten to...and don't forget to keep your tooth brush out if the bathroom and far away from any others .

Posted - March 31, 2020

Responses

• Safe as always.  Will you please pass the poop? xD
      March 31, 2020 9:06 AM MDT

Coins are semi-safe as the have free electrons that can kill micro-critters. I wouldn't put them in my mouth, though. Currency is filthy, as you can imagine, being passed around from person to person. I'm not sure about credit/debit card, except I am the only one to touch mine.
      March 31, 2020 9:57 AM MDT

Wise move Papa. :)
      March 31, 2020 2:43 PM MDT

We OCD agoraphobic germaphobes have told people this for years.  But did you listen to us?   Noooo!  
    (and once you disinfect something, you have to re-disinfect it just in case the disinfectant is infected.          Welcome to my hell!)
      March 31, 2020 10:00 AM MDT

The agoraphobia should keep you safe. Now go re-scrub your bath tub.
      March 31, 2020 10:15 AM MDT

When I come in from shopping, I remove my shoes, coat, scarf and gloves, and wash my hands then wash the front door handles.  I then unload my shop, put bleach and washing up liquid into my washing up bowl, and I wipe everything down and put it in the cupboards and fridge, then bleach the side down.  Yes my kettle handles, all handles, taps get bleached.  I wash my purse, car keys, my mobile and my credit card, and my handbag.  I get a bowl of bleach, and wipe all the outside and handles of the plastic carrier bags and hang them in the bathroom, I then mop the floors.  Thankfully I'm only shopping once a week if that.  I do wash my remotes etc, but not daily, if you keep your hands clean then things inside should stay clean.  I've used watered down disinfectant on money and plastic notes and it doesn't harm them, but I've been wearing gloves when out, so I take money with gloves and give money with gloves.

March 31, 2020 3:36 PM MDT