Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Per HOAX. "It's NOT LIKE THE FLU. IT'S VICIOUS". Who among you think HOAX is lying to you? You know it's just like the flu. You doubt HOAX?

Per HOAX. "It's NOT LIKE THE FLU. IT'S VICIOUS". Who among you think HOAX is lying to you? You know it's just like the flu. You doubt HOAX?

Who can blame you. For MONTHS he ridiculed it and compared it to the flu. Just your cuppa tea.

NOW he does an about face and said IT ISN'T LIKE THE FLU. IT IS VICIOUS.

Whatcha gonna do now? Change your view because HOAX tells you to or hang tough and party hearty because there is nothing to see or fear here? Call HOAX a liar? Really? He will love that.

Posted - April 1, 2020

Responses

He's right, it's NOT like the flu!  My brother, his wife and my niece had it in February (yes, it was already in this country then).  They said it was the most agonizing sickness they ever had.

Today my niece's husband (different niece) woke up really sick.  He was told by the local hospital that he more than likely has the virus.  They also told him that they will not test any young people (he's 35).  And they will NOT hospitalize or use a ventilator on anyone over 60.  If you're over 60, stay at home, isolate, and good luck.  Sorry, boomers, you're SOL.
      April 1, 2020 5:30 PM MDT

Oh gosh that's awful Shuhak. Condolences to them and you too. I've heard the various experiences of those who got it recount it and it is one very lousy terrible thing to experience. May it not touch you or your sister. Thank you for your reply ! :)
      April 8, 2020 8:30 AM MDT

I've been out of the loop for a while so not up on everything Trump has done and said lately. However, it seems to me it's really NOT like the flu.. it is way more infectious for a start - just looking at the numbers infected tells you that. Normal flu just doesn't infect that many people.. It also seems way more deadly.. people you really wouldn't expect to have died, have :(
      April 5, 2020 1:45 PM MDT

I was out and very ill for five days ADDB. I've turned the corner though and am better. Not the virus thank goodness. Hope all is well for you and yours. It's 10 times more transmissible than the flu. Silly billies early on insisted it was no more than another typ of flu. I wonder if they feel as stupid as they sounded when they were promulgating that crap. Take care m'dear. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      April 8, 2020 8:32 AM MDT

Oh, it's certainly no influenza even though mild cases have similar symptoms to flu. It's much nearer to pneumonia.

President Trump has been reported as wishing our Boris Johnson a speedy recovery (it actually can take some weeks). I wonder if it's dawned on him that not even senior politicians are safe from this infection - it  might make him treat it more responsibly. 

April 8, 2020 3:57 PM MDT