Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Can any American who needs a ventilator get one?" Per HOAX "We're in great shape". Reporter repeated the question. What did HOAX say?

"Can any American who needs a ventilator get one?" Per HOAX "We're in great shape". Reporter repeated the question. What did HOAX say?

"Don't be a cutie-pie"!

Don't be a CUTIE-PIE? Said to a MAN? Cutie-Pie? Your HOAX at his very best spouting gibberish.

Posted - April 1, 2020

Responses

We have more ventalators than patients who need them.  We are making more. 

The reporter should have took the answer instead of asking again looking for a gotcha answer. 
      April 1, 2020 7:04 AM MDT

Agreed. Sadly, looking for a gotcha answer and the repetitive questions is the norm for many of the reporters.
      April 1, 2020 10:31 AM MDT

Yep. Did you see how they kept asking about mask usage and what would have happened if we started earlier? Same thing. 
      April 1, 2020 12:11 PM MDT

Yes, I did see that. That sort of constant behavior shows me that many of the reporters aren't there to get actual answers. They have other motives in mind, one of which you mentioned about gotcha questions. I'm wondering if we will ever again see a time when true unbiased and honest journalism, as a whole, reappears. This post was edited by rusureamisure? at April 1, 2020 1:19 PM MDT
      April 1, 2020 1:17 PM MDT

True ... but we have less operators than ventilators.
      April 2, 2020 9:29 AM MDT