Discussion » Questions » Education » What does the bottom question say on the 'Classroom Words' Worksheet?

What does the bottom question say on the 'Classroom Words' Worksheet?

Posted - April 8, 2020

Responses

OKAY! I Might have to log out for a bit because reasons, but I’ll be back to see them soon. 
      May 7, 2020 6:03 PM MDT

Do you have to go (away) to someplace, or is the computer not working okay for you?
      May 8, 2020 5:54 AM MDT

Yes. 
      May 8, 2020 2:01 PM MDT

Then maybe both as computer acts up or/and you were at other place(?)
      May 8, 2020 4:35 PM MDT

I don’t use a computer for this site, I never have. 
      May 8, 2020 6:29 PM MDT

And then I have screen phone(iPhone), a LapTop, & an Apple computer, I also have an iPad too but this one is real slow.
      May 9, 2020 3:15 PM MDT

I just have an Iphone and a laptop. I wont  use my laptop here because I’m pretty sure it’s being monitored 24/7. 
      May 9, 2020 3:32 PM MDT

I don't think my LapTop would be like that(?)
      May 10, 2020 1:21 PM MDT

Okay when you come back and ready, the # of other messages for you are about 1. Drawing from My2, 2. Cartoon dialogue with Welby, 3. About how I am with answerMug, 4. Another sheet for you, etc.
      May 8, 2020 11:09 AM MDT

I don’t know what you mean “messages“ are they comments on other threads? 
      May 8, 2020 2:04 PM MDT

I'll say-Yes it is.
    You can pick which I'll type to you first, or I may may choose any to type to you first, then to type to you next(?) (Something I would like to tell you from those(like some of your opinion on those))
      May 8, 2020 2:08 PM MDT

Okay, you can pick which one first:) 
      May 8, 2020 2:09 PM MDT

Okay, you can pick which one first:) 
      May 8, 2020 2:09 PM MDT

Okay Good:
    I saw You told me about Welby did answered one of that, then see if you took a look at that dialogue answer, & see if you think it's a good dialogue answer to that Bambi 2 question. + See how you think of that cartoon dialogue answer(?)
    /I would like to know if you read the dialogue answer for Bambi 2(Fill in the blank of the thread) that Welby typed in for us, & I think Welby said he did put in the answer to show you & me too-from the link he put with that too, & I don't know if Welby is still really busy working for now.
    Then I would like Welby to answer the next Bambi 2 dialogue question soon-that I typed in also.
    Do you have idea how would Welby get back(to this) soon-to answer my other typed Bambi 2 dialogue question(s) soon?
    I will like to tell you more about putting new dialogue answer to the one of changed dialogue with other group of original (cartoon) dialogues, how the answer would be made-up, what things required to get to the good dialogue answer that would look really right-how would they do it, etc.-can I? This post was edited by DannyPetti at May 8, 2020 6:29 PM MDT
      May 8, 2020 2:24 PM MDT

Okay.
      May 8, 2020 6:30 PM MDT

I tried to find Welby‘s answer you wanted me to look at and I don’t freakin know where that is. I looked through the first page but I can’t go the pages after one. I don’t have patience for that. 
      May 8, 2020 6:41 PM MDT

Okay I will find that for you-I saw that mine did got answered for that.
      May 8, 2020 8:09 PM MDT

Hi Jaimie
    I found the whole exact page of that Bambi 2 dialogue question that Welby answered-that you're trying to find that which I want you to look at/read, & I took pictures of that, then here it is:

Then I will do it like this too if I can with this site.
      May 9, 2020 7:43 AM MDT

Okay, yes I like his answer, it’s very good. It’s your question though so do you like it?
      May 9, 2020 8:10 AM MDT

Really-Yes, and I probably wouldn't think of any better answer than that!

And I will tell you more about this cartoon dialogue(answer),-how the answer should be, what other things and stuff to do on it to get to that good answer, and what other message that we/you'll like (more) from this (answer), what it takes & how else they would do(to answer this), I will type these other ones to you now okay?
      May 9, 2020 10:19 AM MDT

Okay. 
      May 9, 2020 10:24 AM MDT

Okay-These cartoon dialogue answers, probably no one like to answer this, but if they do think of very good dialogue answers for these, then we/You would really like to go see it, would you? So would be really tough to go/come by(?) I don't know if there's any certain answe to be right for any of these/other cartoon dialogue answers, may need a person who know much more about many different cartoon shows; if hard to find or see if dialogue answer about/close to right, may have to be a person who could focus in every single characters of each sentence/(paragraph) typing or of a whole question post. And for a person to see what dialogue answer to put to these that looks to be really right answer that we could not think of a better dialogue answer than this, then I think that person must focus the exact voice of every words of many cartoon characters that the person can even sound the (exact copy of) a cartoon character's voice sentence.-This would sound like a lot of hard work involved in this.
    Welby might be busy, then if we want more dialogue answers from Welby, then I don't know how will we get (back) to Welby(someplace in (his) thread, or like what should we type to him-he answered just one so far, but he didn't answered the other one yet(from my thread)
      May 9, 2020 11:22 AM MDT

More important details to this:
    After focus every characters, and much care about each certain characters(letters) typed in. Like play cartoon characters' voice in his/her mind.
    We probably may not fin the question like it anywhere in this/the answer site.
    And you probably may not like to answer any of these, do/did you?
      May 9, 2020 12:14 PM MDT

Jaimie, okay I just answered all the other replies that came to my notification from the other threads, then I will like to talk to you more about this Bambi 2 thread here
      May 10, 2020 9:33 AM MDT

Okay. 
      May 10, 2020 10:06 AM MDT