Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Anything WEIRD happen to you lately?

Anything WEIRD happen to you lately?

Yesterday we left the house to do two quick essential things.  We were back home in less than an hour only to be greeted by an 8-1/2 x 11 piece of lined notebook paper with one word on it. "LOVE". It was on the doormat. It was not signed so we do not know the source.

Today we go out again...to the grocery store for a few things we need. I wonder what will be here when we return? Puzzling.

Posted - April 14, 2020

Responses

I went into Answermug and ask a question and somebody said don't drag religion into this when the question was the farthest cry from a religious matter. How people can extrapolate such hate never ceases to abate.
    Well, a couple of months ago, I was walking along and saw this car which said 2019 graduate all over it. I just happened to have a 2019 graduate langier? and out of all
    consideration I took it off and wrapped it around their doorhandle. Boy , that was a strange out to the person who got to it. Like that love sign. Love thy neighbor!

This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at April 15, 2020 6:49 AM MDT
      April 14, 2020 4:12 AM MDT

I apologize to you for the jacka** who said such a dumb thing CW but you know dumb is everywhere. That 1919 reference though gives me chills kinda. No I wasn't born that long ago but still what are the odds of your having that on hand when you encountered a car with that exact same year written all over it? I mean c'mon! Seriously nifty to me. I always look for connections and I guess I always will. YOu probably gave that person a HUGE thrill by your kind act. Wow! Wish we could have seen his/her face! You like the LOVE sign? Jim says I should call our neighbors...three of them are dear friends. But I feel stupid doing that. Jim says if we don't ask we will never know. Maybe that's the point. Not knowing. Thank you for your thoughtful sharing and Happy Tuesday to you m'dear! :)
      April 14, 2020 7:34 AM MDT

I redid it upstairs there Rosie. I still insist on being sloppy "for some reason" Peace!
    Kindness is everything. At least at first.  This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at April 14, 2020 7:50 AM MDT
      April 14, 2020 7:46 AM MDT

I totally agree with thee CW. KINDNESS IS EVERYTHING. From it flows all good things. I see the redo. Still 100 years prior to the year exactly! Amazing "coincidence"! :)
      April 14, 2020 7:51 AM MDT

Did any of your neighbours receive these mystery "Love" letters?

I wonder if it was someone local giving them to everyone in the area.

I've not had anything like that, but like everyone else along here, have received two offers of help from other residents in the street, one on a printed slip of paper, the other on a little card.  
      April 14, 2020 4:22 PM MDT