Discussion » Questions » Travel » The EU appears to be closed to tourism for the Summer and Fall. Has this caused you to change your plans?

The EU appears to be closed to tourism for the Summer and Fall. Has this caused you to change your plans?

Oktoberfest 2020 was officially cancelled today, August 19th to Sept 5
No large gatherings in Germany until at least August
France appears to be closed for the Summer, earliest opening of Museums August or September
Switzerland, Denmark, & Sweden all events cancelled
Spain Limited openings of museums if at all

And the list goes on, I will be surprised if we see Americans or any flights from America.  Austria has banned all flights from China, others freight only

So how will you spend your Summer, for those down under your winter

Posted - April 21, 2020

Responses

The lock down thing need to stay in force until someone discovers the vaccine....stupid people that flaunt the rules deserve all they get for their stupidity...
      April 21, 2020 12:38 PM MDT

Nice Jugs I totally agree with you, more knowledge, anti Viral treatments and a vaccine would be great. I think our best hope is 2020 is a wash and the world starts coming alive in 2021.
      April 21, 2020 1:01 PM MDT

Most likely it will take far longer...Billions of people cannot be vaccinated over night....to wipe out this virus infection ,every single living person on this planet needs to be vaccinated with no exceptions....the bugs needs to die off completely to stop it mutating into something completely different and again untreatable....
    Humsns ardo in no way yet as clever or as cunning as nature....and most likely never ever will be... 
      April 21, 2020 1:11 PM MDT