Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Bambi told Ronno to Leave Her Alone, then what will Bambi say to Ronno if Ronno says to Bambi-"You let me do what I want with Faline" ?

Bambi told Ronno to Leave Her Alone, then what will Bambi say to Ronno if Ronno says to Bambi-"You let me do what I want with Faline" ?

Not all the dialogues are typed in, & there might be some dialogue typing errors in this (whole) dialogue plot, can make corrections on these dialogue typings here if you like.

On a Bambi 2 clip from YouTube: 'Bambi 2 Escape from Ronno'
The cartoon dialogue plots are-
Faline: "Bambi, what happened"
Flower: "Bambi got stuck by a porcupine"
Faline: "A porcupine, where, hold still!"
Bambi: "It was nothing"
Faline: "Are you hurt, stop moving!"
Bambi: "I'm fine, really, it's just-OOWW!"
Thumper: "Got it"
Ronno: "Bambi, I probably recognized that scream, I surprise to see you moving"
Bambi: "It was only a porcupine"
Ronno: "No No no, I'm talking about how you throw that on the land, right in front of your father"
Faline: "Ronno!"
Ronno: "Don't feel bad, if you don't have enough powers, we can tell them where the brave ones are, huummmm"
Bambi: (Slightly mean look)-"I am not a coward!" (Make some kind of (brave) sound)
Ronno: "Oh a yeah, sure, sure, (to Faline) huh come on let's go"
Faline: "I'm staying here!"
Ronno: "Aaa come on!"
Faline: "Ronno quit it!"
Bambi: "Leave her alone!"
Ronno: (To Bambi) "Did you say something, BAMBI?!"
Bambi: "No u well, I mean-yes   uu-LEAVE HER ALONE!"
Ronno: (Slightly mad look)
Bambi: "Please!"
Thumper: "YOU TELL'em Bambi!"
Ronno: "OH Wwhhaaaa! It's the whittle Bunny (mad look on Thumper) and the whittle Skunk (fear-like dis-happy look on Flower), (In a (gloating)playful voice)does the young prince play with the whittle Bunny and the whittle SKUNK!"
Thumper: (Pushed hard from complete hind of Bambi knocked Ronno's head over/away with Ronno's face (slam) right in the mud)
Bambi, Thumper & Flower: (Sort of like startled as in surprise!)
Ronno: "Ggrruuoowww"
Thumper: "RUN!"
Thumper & Bambi: (started running)
Ronno: (Flower dropped down as Ronno started chasing by running)
Faline: "Run BAMBI!"
The 4 Moles: (All turned upside down w/ their belly up, after they run passed, then all 4 of them got back up & sort of like laughing)
Bambi w/ Thumper on' em running through & jumped over the small forest gap;
Ronno jumped, then down nearly onto edge of gap & got back on continue running through.
Thumper: "Wwwooowww!   Other way other way!" (When going towards Ronno) "turn around turn around!"
Bambi with Thumper: (Continued running after turned around & (fast)jumped over the large forest gap-Bambi wriggled his legs around & Thumper was like screaming, then right to the forest grass plain that's on other side just pass the large gap Bambi (slammed) his legs right onto)
Thumper: "wha  -  We made it"
Bambi: (kind of laughed)
Thumper: To Ronno "What's the matter(sneak look from Thumper), too scared! AHA! Look at him, look at him shaking! Now who's the baby, you big baby!" (Just got jerked suddenly when Bambi just walked right by the Big Prince)

Posted - April 22, 2020

Responses

Yep, ask it like that. It makes more sense now and even I understand it. 
      April 24, 2020 3:34 PM MDT

Or post one with a 'blank' in it, may still have to put that in the large detail box, because that still won't fit in the question box.
      April 24, 2020 4:38 PM MDT

Post it the way you posted it in the comments here. put it in the fill in the blank category. 
      April 24, 2020 4:40 PM MDT

Fill in blank that's instead of category: Cartoon, okay
      April 24, 2020 4:48 PM MDT

Yes, I never answer those questions, but other people here seem to like them...So try that. 
      April 24, 2020 4:50 PM MDT

Yes
      April 24, 2020 4:52 PM MDT

Okay. 
      April 24, 2020 4:52 PM MDT

As 'like the post'?
      April 24, 2020 4:58 PM MDT

No, I guess I meant enjoy them or respond to them. I don’t mean “click like”
      April 24, 2020 5:00 PM MDT

I think I get that, Okay
      April 24, 2020 5:01 PM MDT

OKAY! Go look at your  picture question!!! someone drew you a picture!
    This post was edited by Jaimie at April 24, 2020 5:46 PM MDT
      April 24, 2020 5:03 PM MDT

Okay I'll look there soon
      April 24, 2020 5:24 PM MDT

Okay, I just went there and saw the 2 animals My2cents just drew for me, then I just Thank My2cents for that!
      April 24, 2020 5:29 PM MDT

Yay!! :) 
      April 24, 2020 5:33 PM MDT

Okay, that we saw a person did that just be called a computer drawing that's sent to where I can see one, I would next type to that member of what certain drawing that which I want to see - this time.
      April 25, 2020 7:33 AM MDT

Sure, but I don’t know if that will work. 
      April 26, 2020 5:07 AM MDT

(Depend how much they like/want to draw on computer?)
    I saw you cheered me to go to a member who just drew something.
    And on this, I don't know if you would absolutely agree to it or think of this one-I will then tell you what (in drawing thread) that I would really want from (their) drawing.
    It will be okay if they don't think they can really agree of taking my requests on doing this, but I would try that next:
      April 26, 2020 7:34 AM MDT

Ok sure, try that. 
      April 26, 2020 8:08 AM MDT

I went to the one who drew something, then I just told about what next picture to draw, I don't know if I may/should just give out my drawing requests to it now/right away(?)
      April 26, 2020 9:56 AM MDT

On a drawing program you mentioned to me before, was it called CubeBrush?
      April 25, 2020 7:35 AM MDT

I don’t remember when I would have mentioned that site but yeah, that’s an art site. Deviant art is better though.  
      April 26, 2020 5:08 AM MDT

Then on CubeBrush, I would tell you that I wouldn't be very interested if it's just a drawing program, if I'm looking for the one with other people drawing in that.

On DeviantArt, I wasn't really satisfied when I was using it-that it says to pay the person who will draw the picture that I asked to draw, or it will just draw simply and lazily; before that, it was probably took a long time for me to get each of the few pictures that I post to it to draw(by description), these pictures does not have a lot of details in them.
      April 26, 2020 7:45 AM MDT

I'm real busy looking at rest of your replies before doing anything else here now
      April 24, 2020 5:23 PM MDT

Maybe in about couple/few dialogue steps to a cartoon question
      April 24, 2020 4:50 PM MDT

No, post the short version you posted to me here in the comments.
      April 24, 2020 4:51 PM MDT