Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Bambi told Ronno to Leave Her Alone, then what will Bambi say to Ronno if Ronno says to Bambi-"You let me do what I want with Faline" ?

Bambi told Ronno to Leave Her Alone, then what will Bambi say to Ronno if Ronno says to Bambi-"You let me do what I want with Faline" ?

Not all the dialogues are typed in, & there might be some dialogue typing errors in this (whole) dialogue plot, can make corrections on these dialogue typings here if you like.

On a Bambi 2 clip from YouTube: 'Bambi 2 Escape from Ronno'
The cartoon dialogue plots are-
Faline: "Bambi, what happened"
Flower: "Bambi got stuck by a porcupine"
Faline: "A porcupine, where, hold still!"
Bambi: "It was nothing"
Faline: "Are you hurt, stop moving!"
Bambi: "I'm fine, really, it's just-OOWW!"
Thumper: "Got it"
Ronno: "Bambi, I probably recognized that scream, I surprise to see you moving"
Bambi: "It was only a porcupine"
Ronno: "No No no, I'm talking about how you throw that on the land, right in front of your father"
Faline: "Ronno!"
Ronno: "Don't feel bad, if you don't have enough powers, we can tell them where the brave ones are, huummmm"
Bambi: (Slightly mean look)-"I am not a coward!" (Make some kind of (brave) sound)
Ronno: "Oh a yeah, sure, sure, (to Faline) huh come on let's go"
Faline: "I'm staying here!"
Ronno: "Aaa come on!"
Faline: "Ronno quit it!"
Bambi: "Leave her alone!"
Ronno: (To Bambi) "Did you say something, BAMBI?!"
Bambi: "No u well, I mean-yes   uu-LEAVE HER ALONE!"
Ronno: (Slightly mad look)
Bambi: "Please!"
Thumper: "YOU TELL'em Bambi!"
Ronno: "OH Wwhhaaaa! It's the whittle Bunny (mad look on Thumper) and the whittle Skunk (fear-like dis-happy look on Flower), (In a (gloating)playful voice)does the young prince play with the whittle Bunny and the whittle SKUNK!"
Thumper: (Pushed hard from complete hind of Bambi knocked Ronno's head over/away with Ronno's face (slam) right in the mud)
Bambi, Thumper & Flower: (Sort of like startled as in surprise!)
Ronno: "Ggrruuoowww"
Thumper: "RUN!"
Thumper & Bambi: (started running)
Ronno: (Flower dropped down as Ronno started chasing by running)
Faline: "Run BAMBI!"
The 4 Moles: (All turned upside down w/ their belly up, after they run passed, then all 4 of them got back up & sort of like laughing)
Bambi w/ Thumper on' em running through & jumped over the small forest gap;
Ronno jumped, then down nearly onto edge of gap & got back on continue running through.
Thumper: "Wwwooowww!   Other way other way!" (When going towards Ronno) "turn around turn around!"
Bambi with Thumper: (Continued running after turned around & (fast)jumped over the large forest gap-Bambi wriggled his legs around & Thumper was like screaming, then right to the forest grass plain that's on other side just pass the large gap Bambi (slammed) his legs right onto)
Thumper: "wha  -  We made it"
Bambi: (kind of laughed)
Thumper: To Ronno "What's the matter(sneak look from Thumper), too scared! AHA! Look at him, look at him shaking! Now who's the baby, you big baby!" (Just got jerked suddenly when Bambi just walked right by the Big Prince)

Posted - April 22, 2020

Responses

The one I commented to you at about the first time, type a sample/example and I will follow with it as I post
      April 24, 2020 4:55 PM MDT

Okay! 
      April 24, 2020 4:59 PM MDT

I just posted one other Bambi 2 question(just like this one), & I don't know if it will take long time till it can get answered, don't know if you may take a look at that too.
    And I don't know if I should post another Bambi 2 question yes if I just posted that other one of Bambi 2(?)
      April 27, 2020 2:01 PM MDT

Maybe try the Lion King or Mulan. 
      April 27, 2020 3:51 PM MDT

Bambi 2 is really one of my favorite cartoon movie
      April 27, 2020 4:25 PM MDT

I see. 
      April 27, 2020 5:48 PM MDT

And from this, maybe then can add other replies with a different cartoon question after post from that cartoon as main question(?)
      April 27, 2020 4:35 PM MDT

Or I may try post this question:
    "Who watched Bambi 2 movie?"
    "Is there anyone who watched the Bambi 2 cartoon movie?"
      April 27, 2020 5:37 PM MDT

Nobody will answer if you ask it like that. You have to ask it like this. 

Disney Movie poll: How many times have you watched Bambi 2? 

A) 0

B)1 

C) more than 1 time. 

D) Other 

April 27, 2020 5:49 PM MDT

And then after they answer this, then I may ask about the Bambi 2 cartoon dialogues after it on this same thread?
      April 27, 2020 7:28 PM MDT

Sure. 
      April 28, 2020 5:03 AM MDT

That just followed from the poll question
      April 27, 2020 7:29 PM MDT

I just copy in this whole question-does fit in the question box with the 4 choices.
    I looked this over, it doesn't show it to me, but I probably put it as random question.

Then after this is answered as did watch, then I may put one or two sets of few of dialogue steps as like fill in the dialogue blank after a changed dialogue of the Bambi 2 cartoon question. - That I will reply after it(?)
      April 28, 2020 7:40 AM MDT

And I would first talk to the person about the Bambi movie, then talk to the person of what kind of Bambi dialogue question I will put in and tell about the dialogue answer and about how would that be answered.
      April 28, 2020 8:33 AM MDT

Sure, try that. 
      April 28, 2020 8:55 AM MDT

Just the question box doesn't give enough room to put just few steps of dialogues, then I may have to put that under details, then I don't know if it will accept if I put in question box to just read the detail instead of put it as question in the question box, and it probably might take more than 67 words to put 2 sets of few steps dialogues in-but I think it might look better if it have 2 sets of these dialogues in, or have other different suggestions to this?
      April 27, 2020 7:37 PM MDT

I will post with couple dialogue steps to the actual short question, and put about the same in the detail box, with a changed dialogue phrase/sentence in different color and a blank to it, and type which cartoon YouTube it is with these dialogues in it.
    Can suggest what other way to type the cartoon dialogue question after I post this one to see which one looks better, because I probably will post many other different cartoon dialogue questions-many people won't answer these, but I will really like these to be answered "only with a cartoon dialogue answer for each-and try giving-out really good dialogue answers for these".
      April 25, 2020 7:26 AM MDT

Wait-of posting cartoon question that way next time-I probably did put the series of dialogues in order-in the large detail box, and short actual cartoon question, just in the question box that's max of 140 letters.
    So I think that's already the good way of post the cartoon dialogue discussion.
    So not sure how else to post a cartoon question if I post the next one.
      April 24, 2020 4:35 PM MDT

It made sense the way you just posted it there. With the different colours. 
      April 24, 2020 4:37 PM MDT

Okay, then I will post another (of this) cartoon question, with a different sentence color and a blank in the large detail box, may make that like 2 sets of dialogues in order-to show which is original, and which is the changed one.
      April 24, 2020 4:42 PM MDT

Yep, but don’t make the post so long next time. No one will read more than 67 words In one post. 
      April 24, 2020 4:44 PM MDT

(67 words in the post)-in the large detail box where the picture can be inserted in?
      April 25, 2020 12:51 PM MDT

Yes, 67- 75 max. 
      April 26, 2020 5:06 AM MDT

Welby, this other Bambi 2 question here if you see which to answer next-right?
      May 5, 2020 10:09 AM MDT

I'm writing this on May 12 --

I hope this is the "second," "other" question you wanted me to answer after having answered a Bambi 2 dialogue question a couple of weeks ago.

I just  read the stuff up in your question box -- 

If, after all that happened, along with that other scene where I answered a couple of weeks ago --

and then Ronno says (to Bambi): "You let me do what I want with Faline"

Bambi could say : "Hey - - Ronno -- seriously - - why are you SO concerned about what I think? You keep saying I'm a coward but now you're asking me to ' let ' you do things with Faline? You keep asking me for permission to do things -- sounds like you've got a whole lot of your own issues you might want to look at."

:)

I sort of like my answer.there, ha!
    :)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at May 12, 2020 5:28 PM MDT
      May 12, 2020 5:21 PM MDT