Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Have you seen this show?

Have you seen this show?

Arguably, THE best intro/opening to any show for me -- "My name is Victoria Winters . . . "

And this character here is my favorite character in the show.

:)

the opening to the very first episode - - -

Posted - April 24, 2020

Responses

I have seen it just a couple of episodes.  It was on Soap Opera network. 

I did watch the movie a few years back with Jonny Depp.
      April 24, 2020 5:55 PM MDT

(I didn't want to watch the that movie, just because of how much I like the show. And I like Depp a lot. I'm thinking the movie with Depp took a more humorous twist to it all. I'm not sure, though, obviously, since I didn't see it.)

There was a revival of the show from the 90's maybe? I liked it a lot, too. 

And, cool - - you didn't name the show.  ;)

April 24, 2020 5:59 PM MDT

"Duh"-  on me - - the title of the show is right there in the video still image. Oh, well. :)
      April 24, 2020 6:21 PM MDT

Lol. No biggie. 

Yes the movie was a comedy. My step Mom loved the original and hated the movie.  I did not dee the series from the 90s. 
      April 24, 2020 6:33 PM MDT

I think I might be with our step mom on that, ha! At the least, I don't have a strong desire to watch the movie.

right now I'm looking through my questions to see if I already asked a question before posting it, and I see that though I "liked" your reply here a while ago, I hadn't responded - - anyway, my brother and I were talking about "Dark Shadows" just the other day. He thought the 90's revival series was stupid. :) Not so much the quality, though, but for the idea that it was very similar to the original five 30-minutes-long-episodes-per-week made into a once-a-week hour long show -- he said it'd take 35 years to get through the entire series. :)

In that revival series I really liked actor Ben Cross as "Barnabas Collins."
      May 25, 2020 5:06 PM MDT