Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Fill in the Blank » After Bambi tell Ronno leave her alone, then what will Bambi say to Ronno if Ronno say do Bambi: You never let me have any fun with Faline?

After Bambi tell Ronno leave her alone, then what will Bambi say to Ronno if Ronno say do Bambi: You never let me have any fun with Faline?

Watch this video to get more idea to answer this by filling in the blank with only the cartoon dialogue answer into it:
In YouTube: Bambi 2 - Ronno is chasing Bambi & Thumper
The character & it's dialogue typed in 'RED' indicate as a changed dialogue. And the other ones in 'LIGHT GRAY' as optional if you want to fill in the other characters different dialogues(after it).

Bambi: "Leave her alone!"
Ronno: (To Bambi) "Did you say something, BAMBI?!"
Bambi: "No u well, I mean-yes   uu-LEAVE HER ALONE!"
Thumper: "YOU TELL'em Bambi!"
Ronno: (To Bambi) "You never let me have any fun with Faline, do you?"
Bambi: "______________________!"
Thumper: "______________________"
Flower: "______________________"

Posted - April 27, 2020

Responses

I searched on youtube and found this scene with those lines in it --

Here are my first thoughts --

After Ronno would say that changed line in red , Bambi could maybe say:

Bambi: Did you say something to ME, Ronno? I'm a COWARD, remember? Why do you care about what I think about you and Faline? [ big pause]  Are YOU afraid of ME? . . . hmmMMM?"

Thumper: "Yeah! you keep telling him, Bambi!"

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at May 4, 2020 12:43 PM MDT
      May 2, 2020 5:18 PM MDT

And I have another one for you-I will type it right in here okay?
      May 2, 2020 5:28 PM MDT

Are You done with rest of your work yet?
    I would like the next Bambi 2(from the other Bambi 2 thread) to be answered soon, and I will probably type in another one soon.
    And I will like to know when you'll have more time soon?
    (How many days would that be?, will like another reply from you soon, so I can tell Jaimie too with it) This post was edited by DannyPetti at May 12, 2020 3:28 PM MDT
      May 12, 2020 1:36 PM MDT

Yeah, sorry -- it's been sort of crazy a bit for me lately (but I'm OK) and I haven't been on the site for almost a week until about yesterday.
    I hope to get back to that second Bambi question for you but I guess I can't guarantee exactly when. I hope I can find it again. I know I found it before, though.
    And now, I have to sign off again.
    Hey, take care - - Be Well.
    :)
      May 12, 2020 3:28 PM MDT

Do you know which Bambi 2 thread it is that you'll answer next?
    I might type another dialogue question under it as next reply that goes with that long dialogue steps in that thread.
    Okay I will and You too!!
      May 12, 2020 3:53 PM MDT

I just got done answering another of your Bambi 2 questions -- it was a different, separate question all by itself. In fact, I think you may have asked that question before the other Bambi question I answered a couple of weeks ago.

Just now, I looked at your answerMug profile page and clicked on your "Discussions" and I found another Bambi 2 question and I just answered it.
      May 12, 2020 5:25 PM MDT

Okay, I will find that now
    :) :) This post was edited by DannyPetti at May 13, 2020 3:47 PM MDT
      May 12, 2020 6:04 PM MDT

See You soon Welby!
      September 20, 2020 4:57 PM MDT