Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Shuhak
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » As the alleged Commander in Chief of the military (who 5 times fake bonespurred OUT OF serving his country) why does he badmouth VETS?

As the alleged Commander in Chief of the military (who 5 times fake bonespurred OUT OF serving his country) why does he badmouth VETS?

What kind of alleged "leader" does that? What kind of spruce goose does that? What kind of Mr. Ed does that? What kind of porky pig does that? What kind sapient living being does that? Only Pumpkina**. An oddity. A queer peculiar duck or pig or beast of dog. Take you pick. Apologies for maligning others animals. They DESERVE better than that. SIGH.

Posted - May 3, 2020

Responses

alleged elected
      May 3, 2020 1:04 PM MDT

• I could be wrong about this, but I kinda doubt it. It seems that over the last three years he's had more positive or laudatory things to say than his predecessor the non veteran BHO regarding those who served. Or for that matter, the non veteran Clinton. 
      May 3, 2020 1:30 PM MDT

Appalling! But totally in-keeping with my estimation of him. 
      May 4, 2020 2:27 AM MDT

I think there must be a pony in there buried in all the sh**! That's the definition of an optimist. You see a pile of dung and attribute it to something good. I don't honestly know what's to be learned here vis a vis Pumpkina**. We hear that every serves a purpose if only to be a bad example. I could do without it. Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      May 4, 2020 2:40 AM MDT