Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Informed by an Answermug pal that in Wisconsin you're allowed to OPEN CARRY GUNS into buildings/not signs. When did a sign murder anyone?

Informed by an Answermug pal that in Wisconsin you're allowed to OPEN CARRY GUNS into buildings/not signs. When did a sign murder anyone?

Yes these are in fact the dingbat dumbbunnies running the country. Loaded guns are fine in an open carry state but protest signs? Get thee behind me Satan!

Wackadoodlenoodles. Spawn of the devil. Dingbat dumbsh**ts run the world and rule it too. Is that way okay with YOU?

Posted - May 4, 2020

Responses

• Anything can be a lethal weapon placed in the wrong hands. People aren't normally murdered by a stiletto heel, but it has happened. Those of us on the side of the constitutional guarantees really don't have to constantly defend what EVERYONE knows is right. So enough said. PS: A shout out and pat on the back to Wisconsin for getting it right. We need a viral outbreak of civil liberty around the country. A pandemic of such would be nice for a change.
      May 4, 2020 11:50 AM MDT

An example of stupid laws? Which don't serve the people? Horrifying!
      May 4, 2020 1:30 PM MDT

Well "they" adore the wackadoodle crackpot rules. Trying to figure out why is not happening for me. Of course I am not a gun person to begin with so I'm definitely opinionated. Even some gun people might think it's ABSURD. But they dare not utter a word for fear of instant reprisal. It's a weird odd bizarre peculiarly QUEER society of Pumpkina** adoring worshippers isn't it? TRUTH and LOGIC are outlawed. LIES and ATTACKS and INSULTS are the currency the queer gaggle go after. Different strokes. They are different from thee and me. WAY. Thankfully!  Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      May 5, 2020 2:54 AM MDT