Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Now is the time for Pumpkina** to come through and create jobs for the people as FDR did during the DEPRESSION. Is Pump up to it?

Now is the time for Pumpkina** to come through and create jobs for the people as FDR did during the DEPRESSION. Is Pump up to it?

Will he pretend he cares so his poll numbers go up?

Will he fake it till he makes it back to being barely tolerable instead of despicable?

Tune in tomorrow. As the world turns. All my children. Everyone says so. That I can tell you.

Posted - May 5, 2020

Responses

He's not going to do squat!  He thinks everything will simply go back to "normal" and the masses will praise him for it. 

(trump - "I stepped on the coronavirus.  Yes, it was I.  Not the democrats.... although they'd love to take credit for it... even though they were the ones who invented it.. and do you know why they did it?  Just  To harass me.  Me!  Can you believe it?  All that just to harass little ol' me.  You'd think they'd have better things to do.")
      May 5, 2020 10:17 AM MDT

The first partisan political party who advocates dying to juice up the economy. Think it will go lower than that Shuhak? I gotta ask. Thank you for your reply! :)
      May 5, 2020 2:09 PM MDT

What the heck is Pumpkina?
      May 5, 2020 10:21 AM MDT

Add "ss" at the end.
      May 5, 2020 1:06 PM MDT

What the heck is Pumpkina? Add "ss" at the end. Pumpkinass. Ah, now I get it. It means someone's backside is shaped like a pumpkin. Lol :)
      May 6, 2020 7:49 AM MDT

Donald John Trump. AKA GAG (gut arse guy) aka Pumpkina** because he is orange like a pumpkin and fatly round like a pumpkin. If you are a fan I doubt you will ever come back to answer another question of mine again. If you aren't you are in the right place. Either way..makes no never mind to mel Thank you for your reply GLAMBARBER and Happy Tuesday. So you barber for glam gals/guys/conceited pretty boys and pretty girls?. What the heck is a GLAMBARBER? Inquiring minds wanna know these things.Tally ho. Carry on. Forsooth to whit! :)
      May 5, 2020 1:39 PM MDT

My husband chose the name Glambarber for me after he saw an Internet ad for a salon similar to mine but in another city. Its name was Glambarbers. Yes, I'm a hairdresser and unfortunately I'm unable to work at the moment because of the virus.

I do not like Donald Trump at all so I don't mind you name-calling him. Tally ho. Carry on. Forsooth to whit! :)
      May 6, 2020 7:53 AM MDT

My Jim is a RETIRED hair stylist m'dear so I am familiar with your profession. I hope you are able to get back to your salon SAFELY and sooner rather than later. You are da bomb which is a compliment so if you like keeping on here it would be my pleasure to chat with you as often as you are available! I hope you and your family are safe so far. We are in the high-risk group and retired so we are homebodies and think of home as life and "out there" as possible death. i don't know if that will ever change for us. Thank you for your nifty reply Gb and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine! :):):) ((hugs)) I used to hug a lot in the real world. Now I only do so virtually. :) This post was edited by RosieG at May 10, 2020 5:09 AM MDT
      May 6, 2020 8:15 AM MDT

Yes, we are safe and well, thank you, Rosie. I hope you and your family are too. I'll let you know when I'm open for business again. Have a nice day. :)
      May 10, 2020 5:11 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply GB and Happy Mother's Day Sunday to thee. We're well and intend to shelter at home even if the rest of the country is WIDE OPEN. We march to our own drummer and try to avoid the hordes of lemmings who follow pied pipers to the sea and their deaths.
      May 10, 2020 5:26 AM MDT

Mother's Day was in March, Rosie. Still, you have an imaginative way of phrasing things. Have a nice day. :)
      May 11, 2020 1:41 PM MDT

Congress has to pass it.  So we will have to see.  Infrastructure jobs would be great and forcing manufacturing back home as well. 
      May 6, 2020 9:12 AM MDT