Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Did you hear about that 17 year kid that built a website to track coronavirus cases around the World ?

Did you hear about that 17 year kid that built a website to track coronavirus cases around the World ?

His site is so acurate almost every  country around the World is using it for info. He also turned down 8 million dollars in add revenue to keep his site popup free. If I had a chance to make that kind of money when I was 17 I would pull a Wayne and Garth and dance in streets chanting - I got 8 million dollars. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - May 8, 2020

Responses

Yes, I heard about it and I'm sure the government did as well. 
      May 8, 2020 9:33 AM MDT

Ya all the goverments except the US GOP and if the US  GOP did hear about him they would probally label his site as fake news and or create a scandal and say he is a bed wetter or something like that, Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at May 8, 2020 12:55 PM MDT
      May 8, 2020 9:45 AM MDT

I haven't heard about him, but if it's true, congratulations to him.  You can bet if it's accurate, Trump will have no part of it because it will point out how wrong he was/is about all his projections.  These are the kinds of kids we will need in the coming years.  People who are smart AND are concerned with truth and benefitting the public.  
      May 8, 2020 12:57 PM MDT