Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Games » Having trouble loading Smash TV to my phone, how will I get that?

Having trouble loading Smash TV to my phone, how will I get that?

I tried searched Smash T.V. from Play Store, then I end-up with installing 'SuperRetro16' on my Samsung Galaxy Phone, then I used the 'Search Internet for games' to search Smash TV within it, then I clicked the first/top website: 'Super Smash TV-Super Nintendo (SNES) from download' - under the pictures game cartridge of SNES Smash TV, is a red YouTube Button of how to play, just under the small game icon is a dark link of 'Download Emulator', & under the game info is the green 'DOWNLOAD ROM' Button.
When I click the dark link of Download Emulator won't work, then when I click the green 'DOWNLOAD ROM' Button, I got this warning message:

Then I don't think anything else will happen here.
How would I get a Smash TV game, or other games similar to Smash TV that I can just load/install & play the Smash TV on my phone?

Posted - May 8, 2020

Responses

Why do you have 37 tabs open on your phone? 
      May 8, 2020 6:34 PM MDT

For my Mom to quick review each of internet sites of any sites she need to look in right away after completely close-out of the phone(for a while).
      May 9, 2020 3:10 PM MDT

Lol why? 
      May 9, 2020 3:18 PM MDT

Maybe it's not really important to keep these out, but from Mom-it can be, but can check under "History" of searching that might get to some of that, & I saw that there's list of opened program pages-shows from a front screen, but maybe that's different(that what to use on).
      May 9, 2020 3:21 PM MDT

But why does she have to look at the history? 
      May 9, 2020 3:22 PM MDT

Instead of looking in tabs, or if not in tabs that what site she lost, then had to research the/that lost site(that have much of use on).
      May 9, 2020 3:51 PM MDT

Just hit the little star and then her sites will be on the landing page. 
      May 9, 2020 4:03 PM MDT

And do know about the app for video games: 'SuperRetro16" app?
      May 9, 2020 4:06 PM MDT

No I don’t, is it good? 
      May 9, 2020 4:10 PM MDT

I'm not getting it to work as the warning message shown after it that you'll see from above. I think of it runs other different Super Nintendo games if it's not one of the games-if this app works/if I get it to work.  I would guess This post was edited by DannyPetti at May 9, 2020 5:49 PM MDT
      May 9, 2020 4:40 PM MDT

I don’t see a warning message. 
      May 9, 2020 5:50 PM MDT

Then did you try loading that SuperRetro16 on your phone?
      May 9, 2020 7:19 PM MDT

How would I load that? 
      May 9, 2020 7:20 PM MDT

On the screen phone, in Play Store, keyword or just type in 'SuperRetro16', enter and click install of just this program app name, but that's not working for me, I got that app just installed, and whenever I tried getting a Super Nintendo game over it, it showed a warning screen in front of me-and it will do it each time I tried(to get to a Super Nintendo game), but I'm not trying to get that app or just the Smash TV game, but was looking for other games that are like or similar to Smash TV game-to see if I can find these games too-on the phone with internet, I think of there's about thousands of different games available in total/all - just from the Play Store (app program).
      May 10, 2020 9:27 AM MDT

Just buy The little baby nintendos, they have all the old games and they’re only about $50. 
      May 10, 2020 10:08 AM MDT

Will that be in the phone as a game app, or do I go to a store & buy the small Nintendo piece that's as like a pocket game, or an actual console game piece with these built-in games in it? This post was edited by DannyPetti at May 10, 2020 2:25 PM MDT
      May 10, 2020 1:18 PM MDT

You can go to a store or just buy it online. I think I bought both the Nintendo mini and super Nintendo mini on amazon. You hook it to your television. looks like this:

May 10, 2020 2:27 PM MDT

✋Oh wait - that have computer, & that I can connect internet to my computer as I have internet phone, then I can play the Nintendo and the Super Nintendo games on its Browser.
    Then you/I probably don't have to pay the extra money to play (any/all of these) when have the computer internet. This post was edited by DannyPetti at May 10, 2020 4:54 PM MDT
      May 10, 2020 4:44 PM MDT

You just connect the USB cord on the baby Nintendo  to your television then you have all the old Nintendo  games. You don’t need internet for it. I have both the mini  Nintendo and the mini Super Nintendo so that gives all these games: 

Contra 3: The Alien Wars

Donkey Kong Country

EarthBound

Final Fantasy 3

F-Zero

Kirby Super Star

Kirby’s Dream Course

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Mega Man X

Secret of Mana

Star Fox

Star Fox 2

Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting

Super Castlevania 4

Super Ghouls ’n Ghosts

Super Mario Kart

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

Super Mario World

Super Metroid

Super Punch-Out!

Yoshi’s Island

Balloon Fight

Bubble Bobble

Castlevania

Castlevania II: Simon’s Quest

Donkey Kong

Donkey Kong Jr.

Double Dragon II: The Revenge

Dr. Mario

Excitebike

Final Fantasy

Galaga

Ghosts’N Goblins

Gradius

Ice Climber

Kid Icarus

Kirby’s Adventure

Mario Bros.

Mega Man 2

Metroid

Ninja Gaiden

Pac-Man

Punch-Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream

StarTropics

Super C

Super Mario Bros.

Super Mario Bros. 2

Super Mario Bros. 3

Tecmo Bowl

The Legend of Zelda

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

I haven’t played them yet though. I just wanted the little mini Nintendos because they’re cute. 

How did you get an emoji to work on this site? 

May 10, 2020 4:57 PM MDT

Didn't you say you are 47 years old? Why are you having your mom reviewing websites? Aren't you a grown man?
      May 13, 2020 5:05 PM MDT

I probably don't know who else is viewing websites, I let my Mom view websites once in a while, that which it is some of websites she said she will like to look at.
      May 13, 2020 7:25 PM MDT

Tell him “ what’s it to you, Stu?” 
      May 13, 2020 7:29 PM MDT

It's nothing to me. It's just strange, especially on the heels of the fifth-grade workbook and Bambi obsessions.
      May 13, 2020 7:55 PM MDT

So what about it if it’s strange or unusual to you? Is it not better than some of the other Same day after day crap posted here? I like his questions. 
      May 13, 2020 8:02 PM MDT