Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly some homo SAPS are suing their state's governors for trying to keep them alive. ONLY IN AMERICA such stupidity or is it worldwide?

Allegedly some homo SAPS are suing their state's governors for trying to keep them alive. ONLY IN AMERICA such stupidity or is it worldwide?

Posted - May 13, 2020

Responses

If people would stop listening to the stupidity of the liberal news media for a day and actually do their own research, they would know why they are suing their governors. My governor's (Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan) anti-constitutional, draconian, nonsensical shutdown provisions and tactics are a prime example of why they are suing her.

I can't speak on what other governors are doing and why but mine is providing a lesson on what states should "not" do to stop a pandemic. Granted, some protestors here went overboard, but my governor's harsh tactics will sap her legitimacy at a critical juncture. Her policies were bound to spark an ugly blowback. Yes, people need to survive but people need to work to survive. Most people here cannot work from home so what do they do when going to work is not an option? Unemployment and welfare for many. However, when that runs out then what, homelessness?
      May 13, 2020 9:04 PM MDT