Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I'm lucky enjoying being home. Always have always wills. Are you going bonkers because you can't get out and about? Where do you go?

I'm lucky enjoying being home. Always have always wills. Are you going bonkers because you can't get out and about? Where do you go?

Out shopping? Out dining? Out learning? Out playing sports? Out partying? Our working? Out doing charitable things for others? Out getting manicures and tans and hair dos? Confined to home restricts your joy in being alive? Antsy in the pantsy? Need to mingle to feel alive?

I have no clue what is driving these hordes of stir-crazy can't stand being home homo saps to go out to cram together to get drunk. I don't. Can you relate to them? How?

Posted - May 15, 2020

Responses

I am open and working. Shopping and just found out my fave restaurant is open for inside customers.  Going soon. 
      May 15, 2020 1:49 PM MDT

I'm happy and glad for you that you are open and working. Having your favorite restaurant open is an added bonus. Things are looking up. :)
      May 15, 2020 10:01 PM MDT