Discussion » Questions » Communication » Folks who adore/worship/revere specific people believe EVERYTHING they say without exception no matter how absurd. How is that wise?

Folks who adore/worship/revere specific people believe EVERYTHING they say without exception no matter how absurd. How is that wise?

Posted - October 1, 2016

Responses

• I think you miss the point Rosie. They know he's not being truth full, you see? 
    But they don't care. It doesn't make any difference. They are willing to look past that. 
    In my case, I know Hilary lied, I know that she deleted all those emails, and that there's no way that all those donations had no impact in her duties as a secretary. But I don't care. As long as that guy doesn't win. I figure these guys feel the same way.
      October 1, 2016 2:52 PM MDT

You know what? I totally agree with you Lago and I never once thought about it that way! Seriously! Not once! Thank you for bringing that up because now it makes complete sense.  Happy Sunday m'dear! :)
      October 2, 2016 1:53 AM MDT

• I'm happy you liked my answer. Thank you for responding. Happy Sunday to you too.
      October 2, 2016 6:55 AM MDT

• Worshipping another human being is not wise. 

What we see are media and campaign publicity and theatrics - all designed to spin impressions - as real as celebrity facelifts.

We all know that to err is human, natural and inevitable.

I doubt that anyone really believes that any politician is truthful -
    we just hope that they will have a higher level of integrity when it comes to following their policies if they get a sufficient majority at the election.
      October 2, 2016 9:02 AM MDT

its not wise at all
      October 2, 2016 5:24 PM MDT