Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Science and Technology » Finally, something positive in the Trump Administration. A "super duper missile." Can you believe it?

Finally, something positive in the Trump Administration. A "super duper missile." Can you believe it?

The Air Force revealed the flag for the new Space Force.  Trump commented at the presentation thusly:

“We’re building right now, incredible military equipment, at a level that nobody’s ever seen before, we have no choice we have to do it, with the adversaries we have out there,” Mr Trump told reporters in the Oval Office.

“We have, I call it the ‘super duper missile’, and I heard the other night 17 times faster that what they have right now. Then you take the fastest missile we have right now. You heard Russia has five times, and China is working on five or six times, we have one 17 times, and it’s just gotten the go-ahead.” (Emphasis supplied.)

Yep, "super-duper," I believe, is the technical term for the weapon.  The same term most six- or seven-year olds would use.  It's so nice to have a president with a vocabulary basic enough for the least educated person to understand.  Yessiree, Bob.

Posted - May 16, 2020

Responses

He's bragging about his new Arms now...as he gets older,he'll be moaning  his de'feet :(
      May 16, 2020 3:07 PM MDT

He does have to ensure his followers understand it.
      May 16, 2020 3:27 PM MDT

Well, you never know what will happen...
      May 16, 2020 3:52 PM MDT

Isn’t it amusing when abject simpletons with stunted vocabularies struggle to describe things that far exceed their comprehension?

Sure breeds confidence that our tax dollars are being well spent... This post was edited by Don Barzini at May 16, 2020 6:29 PM MDT
      May 16, 2020 4:27 PM MDT

I have no doubt that Trump is spending my money as wisely as he spent Deutsche Bank's.
      May 16, 2020 5:18 PM MDT