Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Beauty » Since I'm letting my hair grow, would this be a good look for me?

Since I'm letting my hair grow, would this be a good look for me?

Posted - May 18, 2020

Responses

It's perfect if you want to scare people away. How long would that take to shampoo, and how many bottles would you need?
      May 18, 2020 9:01 AM MDT

I'll have to do some calculations.

May 18, 2020 9:14 AM MDT

Not with that suit - with hair like that you would have to wear Parachute pants and a horizontal stripped shirt to make it work. Cheers!
      May 18, 2020 9:14 AM MDT

stripped striped 
      May 18, 2020 10:17 AM MDT

Da blaw blaw?
      May 18, 2020 11:21 AM MDT

Wait, I thought you already had your hair like that, Professor. 

~
      May 18, 2020 10:18 AM MDT

At one time I did. In high school. Hey...the black guys got to have them, so I figured I would, too.
      May 19, 2020 11:14 AM MDT

When I worked the night shift, a guy would come into the  store around midnight who had hair a bit larger than what you have pictured.  His curly blond fro almost touched the sides of the doors when he came into the store.  
      May 18, 2020 10:23 AM MDT

Is it a good look on anyone? 
      May 18, 2020 4:59 PM MDT

I'm all for trying a new look.  I do have some slight concerns and observations I would like to present.
    I've heard of teasing your hair but this must have taken days.
    I wonder how many combs he has stuck in there.
    Do you think teasing your hair like that will make your hair not like you and do you think it might hurt your scalp?  Do you have a high tolerance for pain and the patience?
    Turtlenecks are definitely a fashion style you will not be wearing.
    Have you thought about all the fedora hats you own and not being able to wear them?
    What happens when it rains?
    Please do find out how many colors it took to reach that hue.  I would like the recipe.
    Do you know that rats are attracted to making nests in environments similar to this?  Please beware.
    Sleeping and pillows might be a problem.  I would start looking for someone who knows how to help in this area.
    Driving might pose as a problem, too.  How would you turn your head or even get your head in a car?
    On the contrary, YOU will turn heads with that hair style.
    If you were to wear a wig to attain this look, do you think it is human hair or horse hair?  If it is horse hair, would you attract flies?
    I just would like to make sure you have covered all the angles of this decision.  Does it look good as a profile look?  How's the back?  Please buy non-arousal hairspray and wear a mask when you apply it. 
    I would like to end on a happy note. You have done it!  You have found an awesome way to cover your grey!!
    :) :) 

May 19, 2020 1:22 AM MDT

Non-arousal hairspray? Do tell how THAT became a thing...
      May 19, 2020 5:10 AM MDT

It's sold by the same company that makes Be-Alone Cologne. 
    ~
      May 19, 2020 7:03 AM MDT

I am ashamed I would promote such a thing. 
    We all know non-arousal spray does leave your hair limp.
    It came out right after the ozone was depleted from this man spraying his hair with arousal hair spray. 
    Look what it did to his hair!!!  Just by looking at it you can see it is stiff and I'm sure hard to the touch.

When I wrote this my mind must have been elsewhere... It was the hair!!!

It's ALL the hair's fault!

:D! :D! This post was edited by Merlin at May 20, 2020 11:09 PM MDT
      May 20, 2020 3:33 PM MDT

Thank you for the AP, Element!
    :) :)!!
    And... Please stay away from ANY sort of Spray!!
    ;) ;)!!
      May 20, 2020 6:29 PM MDT