Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Is there a secret* about you that you wouldn’t mind if it leaked out through gossip?

Is there a secret* about you that you wouldn’t mind if it leaked out through gossip?

*Keep in mind that just because something is secret doesn’t automatically mean it’s something negative. 

~

Posted - May 22, 2020

Responses

Not really.  People already know way too much about me and my life, more than I am comfortable with. 
      May 22, 2020 4:57 AM MDT

If it leaked out would it still be considered a secret? Would it then be a fact now everyone knew?

Sure!  I have many secrets about MYSELF that I could reveal.

I would like to add, however,  I NEVER, EVER, EVER, NOT IN ANY AMOUNT TO TIME EVER SHARE SECRETS TOLD TO ME BY ANOTHER PERSON.
    It doesn't matter if I am angry with them, in fear of them, excited with them, or any emotion felt with and/or about them.
    It is not my place to share any information about that person if told in secrecy. 

If that person would like to open that secret and expose it to the general public, that is entirely up to them.
    I don't give secrets out about my friends.  EVER.

I will about me, though! 
    :) :)!! This post was edited by Merlin at May 22, 2020 12:20 PM MDT
      May 22, 2020 12:12 PM MDT

Duh, of course it’s not going to be a secret any longer after it’s been revealed!  Work WITH me here, people!  Grrrrrr. 

~
      May 22, 2020 12:19 PM MDT

Who loves ya, Boogie Woogie*??

Big Tickles and Wiggles!!

*aka Boogie-Woogie Randy
    :):)!!
      May 22, 2020 12:27 PM MDT