Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Providing we don't annihilate one another how much can homo saps evolve intellectually? Is there a limit to it?

Providing we don't annihilate one another how much can homo saps evolve intellectually? Is there a limit to it?

Posted - May 22, 2020

Responses

They keep saying Rosie that we only use a tiny part of our brains....can  you imagine the carnage we could create if we adapt or evolve to use it all...
    This last hundred years has seen so many advances in science...and more money than ever each year goes to the military to create even more horrific weapons.....countless millions stare to death and yet we still spend countless trillions on things to kill people more  and more efficiently....
    Humans are insane....how much power and money can one person need...Can you imagine how terrible it must be for them when it's their time to die....knowing someone else is going to get all their stuff and money...
    How must it feel for them to know they are becoming weaker by the day and maybe in a day or two die....
    You can bet you life that no despot goes to his grave happy....
    One can never beat the grim reaper if you are a despot.....
    In a way only a charitable person can go to his/her grave with a clear conscience.....after all said and done....it's the only thing you can take with you when your time come....  :)
      May 22, 2020 4:01 AM MDT

Thank you for your thoughtful answer D. I was thinking more along the lines of development of an intellect that would abhor war abhor hate abhor harming its own kind. I don't know if that is possible outside a lab. I expect the best way would be to evolve into that NATURALLY without intervention of some sort. To evolve into our highest possibilities of doing good? Being good? Being builders of not destroyers destructers of? Uninterested in competing with one another and focused on cooperating helping one another. Out of the question or possible? I wonder. Happy Friday! :)
      May 22, 2020 4:42 AM MDT

How do you get rid of warmongers when they are well armed and and only believe in taking what they want without paying Rosie...
      May 22, 2020 10:41 AM MDT

I'd try to find that DNA and extract it excise it remove it entirely. Oh I just thought of another question. I know. Big Surprise! Thank you for your reply D. You will recognize the question to which I refer! Happy Saturday! :)
      May 23, 2020 3:11 AM MDT

Evolve? Heck, I'd be ecstatic if we could just slow down the steep decline that is so evident and pervasive---perhaps it's time (more likely past time) for another "flood."

(Ironically, Rosie, you have hit the nail on the head---too many human saps and not enough human sapiens.
      May 22, 2020 10:55 AM MDT

I appreciate the "atta girl" tom...especially coming from you. I'm going to ask a question about the DNA of hate. Wouldn't it be loverly if we could just excise it at birth? Thank you for your reply! :)
      May 23, 2020 3:12 AM MDT