Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » He sez he takes/took Hydrochlorox. True or FAUX we don't know. How many of you took hydrochlorox too because he sez he did?

He sez he takes/took Hydrochlorox. True or FAUX we don't know. How many of you took hydrochlorox too because he sez he did?

If any of you suffered any of the potential DANGEROUS side effects would you disclose that or die keeping it your secret because alive or dead you'd rather die than make the powers that be look like a dam* fool?

Posted - May 22, 2020

Responses

I am not sick and my area has only 1 active case.  I do not need hydroxchloroquine. 

If I or any in my family would somehow get sick everyone knows to demand it as treatment at diagnosis. 
      May 22, 2020 7:40 AM MDT

Maybe he should be taken out to the Rose Garden and shot. I bet you would love that!
      May 22, 2020 7:46 AM MDT

I wouldn't want to see him shot out by the Rose Garden, Rosie, how about you?---He'd be much less likely to be discovered if he was shot by the trash, right?
      May 22, 2020 11:52 AM MDT

I'm with you m'dear. An aside though tangential to this specific aspect. I have called it HYDROCHLOROX on purpose just waiting for one of the adoring worshippers to correct me and tell me it is HYDROCHLOROQUINE or something. NOT A BITE TO MY LURE. NOT ONE! So do they not know what the powers that be bragged about taking and tried to snake oil sale to all the gullibles? Do they think it is called HydroCHLOROX for goodness sakes? Sheesh. So much for testing their perspicacity! Thank you for your reply tom! :)
      May 22, 2020 12:14 PM MDT

I had already dismissed his recommendation---and with prejudice---so I refused to even remember the name of the drug---so I had to look it up with the phrase "drug Trump took for Covid-id."

One of the links that popped up named the drug and added that it was a synthetic for chloroquine.

May 22, 2020 12:50 PM MDT

From some tests that were done it has be shone to be potentially LETHAL and harmful. It is for those with malaria and Lupus among other conditions.. If taken by virus folks it needs to be in a hospital and monitored. I think the powers that be is clearly inhuman and thus he is immune to all and any diseases which he knows which is why he is cavalier about any of it. Thank you for your reply! :)
      May 22, 2020 2:31 PM MDT

Apparently one of the major possible side effects is that it interferes with the electrical activity of the heart---and survival of that frequently requires immediate medical intervention.
      May 23, 2020 5:35 PM MDT

Kinda like a ticking time bomb that can go off at any moment. A grenade with the pin pulled. I'm not sure how his "mind" works. Perhaps that's a good thing. Warnings don't bother him. They seem to energize him and challenge him. More a**backwards wiring in my opinion. Thank you for your reply tom! :) This post was edited by RosieG at May 25, 2020 9:47 AM MDT
      May 24, 2020 2:02 AM MDT

See above.
      May 22, 2020 2:07 PM MDT

Is he exhibiting any of the side effects of associated with the taking of hydroxychloroquine…

* Nausea – Yes.  (Especially when the name Joe Biden is mentioned)

* Vomiting – No.  (He’s always vomited lies)

* Stomach pain or cramps – Yes. (He does make a lot of strange faces when he talks)

* Loss of appetite – No. (He eats as if they were closing down all the meat-processing plants)

* Weight loss – No.  (More like weight gain)

* Diarrhea – Yes… of the mouth (doesn’t know when to shut up)

* Dizziness – Yes.  (He does have a hard time keeping things straight)

* Spinning sensation – Yes.  (He puts a spin on everything)

* Headache – Yes. (he’s the biggest headache ever known)

* Ringing in the ears – Yes.  (He loves to hear his own voice ringing in his ears)

* Mood changes – Yes. (He changes his mood more than he does underwear)

* Nervousness – Yes. (more like paranoia)

* Irritability – Yes! (He gets irritated at anyone who refuses to agree with him)

* Skin rash – Yes.  (Just look at his orange and white face)

* Itching – Yes.  (He’s always itching to find a way to promote himself)

* Hair loss – No.  (It tries to get away, but it just can’t make it)

* Confusion – Yes.  (He can’t keep his stories straight)

* Memory loss – Yes.  (He keeps claiming he never knew people, even though there are numerous photos of them together)

Conclusion - he is indeed taking hydroxychloroquine.

May 22, 2020 12:58 PM MDT

Nicely done...

May 23, 2020 5:36 PM MDT

Hydrochlorox?
      May 22, 2020 5:35 PM MDT

I see you don't read all of Rosie's replies---she's been waiting for someone like you to notice the word she used---(lol---see her first reply to me above.)

This post was edited by tom jackson at May 23, 2020 6:01 PM MDT
      May 23, 2020 5:39 PM MDT

I didn't read them because I posted my answer before all of the threads. Interesting comments, though. It's as if she was waiting for me.
      May 23, 2020 6:03 PM MDT

Sorry about that--I now know that posts are not necessarily in order.
      May 23, 2020 6:07 PM MDT

No prob. I have been baiting her for years.
      May 23, 2020 6:09 PM MDT