Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Pendulum world. In the before it was the masked who were evildoers. Now it is the unmasked. Will it pendulum again and again and again?

Pendulum world. In the before it was the masked who were evildoers. Now it is the unmasked. Will it pendulum again and again and again?

They wore masks to cover their faces so the folks they robbed hurt couldn't identify them.

Now they WANT TO BE IDENTIFIED. In your face pride and taunting and mocking and daring.

See the face get out of the way. That face means you no good. untrustworthy harmful. Take cover.

Posted - May 26, 2020

Responses

No evil.   If you wamt to wear a mask....where it. But for your sake wear it properly. 
      May 26, 2020 7:40 AM MDT

I tend not to wear masks, unless I can't avoid it, because I find them irritating.  Literally.
    To fit it properly at my nose, it has to rub against the bottom of my eye.
    This causes my eye to tear, and then I naturally and unconsciously wipe the tear off my face.

And of course, there's the minor annoyance of causing my glasses to fog up.
    So I have to remove my glasses to see.  But I need my glasses to see clearly.  So ... Catch-22, there.
    Yes, I've tried those anti-fog wipes.  They just create a smear on my glasses, which is more annoying than the fog.
      May 26, 2020 3:16 PM MDT

The first couple of times I wore one I felt CLAUSTROPHOBIC!  I also wore a hoodie with the hood on and tied under my chin. Looking down was like looking over a ledge. I really really really HATED it. But then I tried it WITHOUT the hood and that helped bigly. Now I'm used to it so I have no problem with it at all. I adjusted. I usually always do Walt. I wear glasses too but only for long-distance. I read without them so I don't have to wear them in the grocery store. That would be very annoying and cumbersome. I can see why it would not be your cup of tea. So you have logical physical REASONS for your dislike. i'm talking about the bozos out there who do it just to align themselves with the crackpot wackadoodlenoodle powers that be as if that makes them a cut above the rest of us and something really speshul just as they believe he is. They are really speshul alright. The future carriers and infectors of more homo saps who will become ill and die. Hat's off to them. They are really proving that there is an audience for EVERYTHING no matter how evil dire grim illogical. Thank you for your thoughtful and informative reply Walt and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine! :) This post was edited by RosieG at May 27, 2020 2:48 AM MDT
      May 27, 2020 2:46 AM MDT