Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How often do you "shoot the breeze"? What caliber bullets do you use when you shoot?

How often do you "shoot the breeze"? What caliber bullets do you use when you shoot?

Posted - May 28, 2020

Responses

I think all females are nothing more than chatter boxes Rosie...as long as we are speaking ,the jubject rarely matters...our mouths become like a machines stuck in gear...another strange fact is that we rarely need to draw a breath ,once our mouths are set in motion....and unlike any other mechanical device made by man ,we come with out no brakes.... :( 
      May 28, 2020 3:27 AM MDT

I disagree with thee D. I could not disagree more. Your view of woman is far afield from mine. Antipodal! Different strokes. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to thee and thine. Here comes a question.
      May 28, 2020 4:35 AM MDT

I was just being myself again and humorous Rosie..lol
      May 28, 2020 10:36 AM MDT

Oh. Okey dokey. Apologies. My default is always SERIOUS. You see the spate of pro-woman questions I asked to counteract what I perceived to be your stating your truth. Thank you for your clarification and Happy Friday to thee and thine D.
      May 29, 2020 4:42 AM MDT