Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
my2cents
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Looting leads to shooting". A threat? A promise? Imagine getting off on tragedy and making the most you can out of it for your own benefit?

"Looting leads to shooting". A threat? A promise? Imagine getting off on tragedy and making the most you can out of it for your own benefit?

What kind of queerly peculiar sap would do that?

Posted - May 29, 2020

Responses

Twitter just put a warning lable over that tweet that say's - this tweet violated twitter rules about glorifying violence. Cheers and happy  weekend d!
      May 29, 2020 7:51 AM MDT

Hot DAWG Nanoose. Hot DAWG! Excellent terrific awesome! Thank you for informing me of that. I think the don of johns is in a tougher battle than he thinks. Twitter might just outfox him? Happy Friday! :)
      May 29, 2020 7:59 AM MDT

I had never heard the phrase.  Upon first hearing....I just hear truth.  When the criminals start looting, they (the criminals) also start shooting. 

Upon hearing the history of the phrase it is certainly not the best choice of words.  Why would we assume that anyone using the phrase knew how it was used in the past?
      May 29, 2020 9:24 AM MDT