Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I wonder if the "screw all of you who wear masks" folks ever think about those who died trying to save THEIR lives?

I wonder if the "screw all of you who wear masks" folks ever think about those who died trying to save THEIR lives?

Naw. They don't have the "right stuff" to be grateful appreciative thoughtful humane. Eventually will they finally get it or will they die never understanding any of it?

Posted - May 30, 2020

Responses

People, grateful?  Yeah, right.  People are ingrates.  How many times have you heard, “It’s that person’s job to do such-and-such; that’s what we pay them for.” (as if they actually pay anyone).   The words “thank you” or “good job” are NOT in the American vocabulary.

May 30, 2020 11:31 AM MDT

When they and their loved ones become very ill and possibly die I wonder if they will be singing a different tune? They will never blame themselves for anything ever (like the don of many johns) so others will be blamed for that too. Funny  how flipfloppy they can be while still being one dimensional and rigid isn't it? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! Time will tell. In a week or so the results will be flooding in from the premature openings. Now if there NO SPIKES AT ALL will that be a miracle?
      May 31, 2020 2:05 AM MDT

The only people I have seen being attacked over a mask....are those who chose not to wear one. 

The WHO has said masks do not help those who are not sick.   
      May 30, 2020 9:29 PM MDT

Many carriers of COVID-19 are asymptomatic, and can thus unwittingly infect many others by their selfish arrogance in refusing to wear a mask.
      May 31, 2020 2:46 AM MDT

So you disagree with the World Health Organization (WHO) about the mask usage? 
      May 31, 2020 5:27 AM MDT

Misquoting the WHO (or taking what they did say right out of context) doesn't make you right. They won't stop you getting sick if you're already exposed, but they can stop an infected person from passing it on.
    An asymptomatic carrier doesn't KNOW that he or she is sick - so that person's masking up can most certainly help those who are not sick. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at May 31, 2020 5:33 AM MDT
      May 31, 2020 5:33 AM MDT

I am not misquoting nor mischaracterizing their position on the use of masks. 

There is not evidence they prevent a healthy person from becoming infected with Covid-19. They do help prevent spreading of disease IF the person who is ill wears it.

• If you are healthy, you only need to wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with COVID-19.
    • Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
    • Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
    • If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
    If you disagree, that is fine. But that is the position of the WHO at this time.
      May 31, 2020 5:46 AM MDT

Who, exactly, is saying "screw all of you who wear masks?" Have you met any? I haven't, nor have I seen or heard it on the news. If you are asserting this, please share your source. The question strikes me as more of an off-the-cuff thing based on no real information. But perhaps you can surprise me.
      May 31, 2020 5:36 AM MDT