Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How will the don of johns PUNISH the police who chose to march WITH THE PROTESTERS and support them? Would you shoot them? DEAD?

How will the don of johns PUNISH the police who chose to march WITH THE PROTESTERS and support them? Would you shoot them? DEAD?

Posted - June 2, 2020

Responses

Hats off to those that did that Rosie.....I'm shocked that some did ,but if I was one ,I'd be right there with them to...
    I think any policeman that brakes the law should be treated far more harshly then the general  public...
      June 2, 2020 5:37 AM MDT

I agree totally with thee D. They should be held to a higher standard because when they break the law they break a trust since it is their job to enforce the law and protect us. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to thee! :)
      June 2, 2020 5:51 AM MDT

I just watched a police stand off with lines of police with batons or long canes facing of a line of protestors just talking to your so called police...suddenly some just pounced on the guy talking and led him away...I was shocked to say the least....
    Maybe now you will all stop,singing and more thinking that you live in the land of the Free...that you certainly are not I'm afraid....:(
      June 2, 2020 1:24 PM MDT

His adoring worshippers think whatever he does or says is pure gold. They will never change. His BIBLE AS PROP photo op is biting him in a**! HUGE outcry for everyone for the blasphemy and disgusting use of rleigious things to call attention to himself. I love it D. I want him to keep being him because he is so obtuse oblivious and stupid letting him do whatever occurs to hims is the surest way Joe Biden will win. No doubt about that. His peeps are too in love with him to stop him. He has the people who should be checking and balancing him to terrified of what he will do to them. So here we are nowhere. Thank you for your thoughtful reply and it will get so much worse. He is terrified and hunkered down in a white house bunker..Thousands of national guard or military will be at the white house to protect him. Some brave man! :)
      June 2, 2020 1:49 PM MDT

If you were a solider ...would you put you life on the line for a bigot and a fool....With my upbringing,I certainly would NOT...
      June 2, 2020 1:55 PM MDT

No honey I would not. But I also don't have the "right stuff" to be a solider in the first place. They follow orders without question. I question everyone about everything. It would not be a good fit and I know that. What is so very saddening and puzzling is that so many millions are willing to support this monstrous racist fascist bigot evildoer. I wonder if I shall ever find a way to grasp any of that? I see them as all mini hims. They wanna be him and admire him for what he gets away with and they'd like to do the very same thing as him. Why else would they cleave unto him so tightly? Thank you for your reply D! :)
      June 2, 2020 1:58 PM MDT

No of course not.  There is no problem with peaceful protesters....we are all on the same side.  

The problem is with the rioting terrorists.
      June 2, 2020 6:19 AM MDT