Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » Savor it and tell me that precise moment in history when you were totally assured that Trump did not have a prayer of winning?

Savor it and tell me that precise moment in history when you were totally assured that Trump did not have a prayer of winning?

I mean  COME ON.

Posted - October 2, 2016

Responses

When O'Bama won his second term. I knew then that the Republican party was being outnumbered by people who don't care about getting serious about our country, and only wanna keep the 'free' stuff coming. 
      October 2, 2016 4:21 PM MDT

I've been bequeathed with no such assurance, but I'll say this much: every time Trump begins to surpass Clinton in the polls, he says something stupid.  The latest 'Miss Piggy' tweets are a case in point.  I've been forced to conclude that either Trump has no desire to be president or that he's an agent provocateur for the Clintons.

NOBODY can be THAT stupid.  Not even an intellectually vapid megalomaniac with an horrendous bottle tan and the combover from hell.

October 2, 2016 4:49 PM MDT

He has Never passed her in any poll
      October 2, 2016 4:56 PM MDT

I didn't say he had. :-)
      October 2, 2016 4:58 PM MDT

Transquesta
    Yeah, you DID
    but I'll say this much: every time Trump begins to surpass Clinton in the polls, he says something stupid
      October 2, 2016 6:42 PM MDT