Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » DIVIDE AND CONQUER per the Adolf Hitler NAZI strategy in WW2. DIVIDE AND CONQUER per the tumbled prez since 2017! Peculiarly queer?

DIVIDE AND CONQUER per the Adolf Hitler NAZI strategy in WW2. DIVIDE AND CONQUER per the tumbled prez since 2017! Peculiarly queer?

Could they be brothers from different mothers?

The tumbleweed dies his hair and gets implants and sprays himself with orange paint to look suntanned and healthy and hot which he is not.

Underneath all that camouflage and gray hair and pale skin could he be a twin decades removed of DER FUHRER?

Same MO. Same supporters. Same goals. Same enemies. Same delusions. Same insane inanities. Same hates. Coincidence? I think not.

Posted - June 6, 2020

Responses

This is off topic but as of a week or so ago if you do a Twitter search for the words racist or racism  Donald Trump's name appears at the top of the search results page. Twitter says an algorithm is behind the search results. So it shows that in the last week or so a heck of a lot  of more people are calling Trump a racist on the Internet. Cheers and happy weekend!
      June 6, 2020 2:20 PM MDT

That is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Nanoose! I believe all updated dictionaries will have a picture of the tumbleweed prez by the word HATE. He does exemplify it best of all since the day of adolf hitler. He has hitlerized the presidency. I'm gonna ask that question. There are Nazi-loving "americans" in the US. How many I don't know. But they are loving tumbleweed very bigly. Thank you for your nifty reply and I think it is very ON topic m'dear! I do! :)
      June 7, 2020 2:36 AM MDT