Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I just heard on TV that "all whites are RACIST". How is that different than saying "all blacks are lazy"?

I just heard on TV that "all whites are RACIST". How is that different than saying "all blacks are lazy"?

Who in his/her RIGHT MIND DARES say ALL when it comes to that or other things?

I dunno. Being told by those who know nothing about me or my life that I am anything is SOME NERVE!

They don't know the paths I've walked or the experiences I've had or what's in my heart! HOW DARE THEY include me in their "ALL"?

Posted - June 7, 2020

Responses

Ethnicities are natural, racism is not. Racism is the color of the mind and heart, not the color of the skin.
      June 7, 2020 7:42 PM MDT

Exactly.   I think we agree on something.   

The phrase "all" is never correct especially if it is a negative spin.   Be it all whites, blacks, Dems, Reps, cops, media, Trump supporters, Jews, Muslims, atheists etc.....it is never correct. 
      June 7, 2020 8:15 PM MDT

"All powers that be are above the law."

"All police unions AGGRESSIVELY PROTECT the rights of their members to use tactics of which some disapprove!"

"When will he acknowledge the REAL TERRORISTS? COPS?"

"Who in his/her RIGHT MIND DARES say ALL when it comes to that or other things?"

"HOW DARE THEY include me in their 'ALL'?"

Is it just me, or is there a hint of hypocrisy in the above group of statements?
      June 7, 2020 8:41 PM MDT

All whites are definitely not racist. The sheer volume of white protesters who are all out showing their support debunks that statement alone. 

June 7, 2020 9:20 PM MDT