Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How do I get rid of the CHAT BOX? It keeps showing up and I don't chat. Can I undo it stop it block it?

How do I get rid of the CHAT BOX? It keeps showing up and I don't chat. Can I undo it stop it block it?

It keeps getting in the way and I'm really NOT interested in who is chatting with whom. It did that long ago and then it disappeared for a long time. IT'S BAAAAACK! AARRGGHH.

Posted - June 10, 2020

Responses

Hi Rosie, I think you can press the "Chat" or "Chat Rooms" bar at the top of the box to close it. There should also be an arrow pointing to the right, in the bottom right corner of your screen, that will hide the chats completely. Happy Wednesday!
      June 10, 2020 3:39 AM MDT

((hugs)). Thank you DG for replying to me. I just moved to the arrow and set it tp "hide chat"! How are you and your family doing these days? Well I hope! Happy Wednesday to thee m'dear! :)

For goodness sakes I just checked it and now it shows 4 chatterpeep by name! AARRGGHH.. Before it showed 2 by name. Some monstrous thingy is going on. Not to worry. I'll just keep at it!. AARRGGHH. Thanks for the info. I will keep faddidling with it to see what works. AARRGGHH! :( I did get rid of it sweetie! Thanks again! It was so annoying! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 10, 2020 10:59 AM MDT
      June 10, 2020 5:08 AM MDT