Active Now

Zack
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Is knowing a lie is a lie as good as knowing what the truth is?

Is knowing a lie is a lie as good as knowing what the truth is?

Posted - June 12, 2020

Responses

How can one know a lie is a lie unless they know the truth?  One may not believe the truth, but it is still the truth. 

June 12, 2020 11:29 AM MDT

How many examples would you like me to provide you? An obviously OLD lady tells you she is 39. You KNOW that is lie. But how old she REALLY IS? How would you KNOW THAT?  Here's a different example. Someone has an IQ of 156 (I think that is allegedly what bunker boy has). He tells you he is an extremely stable genius as well as wise. He knows everything better than everyone and listens to no one. He is the only one who can FIX IT.  But what you experience from him is rambling gibberish, obvious incoherent gobblygook, giddyness, promiscuously wanton actions as well as evil cruel barbaric idiotic imbecilic and horrendous decisions. proclamation indications allegations accusations hallucinations. You can see for yourself what he says is untrue. WHAT IS TRUE? . You have seen for yourself what he is not. Where is the what he is really? I don't know. How can you? But I digress. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. Your turn m'dear! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 13, 2020 10:41 AM MDT
      June 13, 2020 3:53 AM MDT

You can't know what one is without knowing what the other is. In the end, the truth will ultimately be uncovered anyhow so why bother with the lies?
      June 12, 2020 8:31 PM MDT