Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Politics » The big Hillary expose is coming, are you waiting with great expectation?

The big Hillary expose is coming, are you waiting with great expectation?

I read in the news, Julian Assange says his Hillary Clinton reveal will be very explosive and will end her career. 
I can't imagine what it could be.  What do you think?

Posted - October 3, 2016

Responses

I am not sure that it was officially said that tomorrow's leaks would have anything to do with hillary so I am prepared for it to be boring.
    When they do reveal something I don't know what it could be that beats what is already out. She has been accepting bribes in a government position, she laughs about keeping a child rapist out of jail, she lies to the country, she lies to Obama, she and her blumenthal friend started the birther movement and the benghazi lies, she broke the law on classified information and got away with it, she campaigned for laws that lock black people up, she insulted women her husband slept with or assaulted, she stole the nomination and said bernie supporters were people living in basement and baristas, she said over 25% of population is deplorable.
    If there is proof that she has murdered someone then perhaps her supporters will start to wake up and see what she is but if it is not that bad then I wonder if anything can shake their support.
      October 3, 2016 5:50 PM MDT

I am ready....
      October 3, 2016 8:01 PM MDT

The only thing I am waiting for, is for this election in the US to be over. Then we will see.
      October 3, 2016 9:29 PM MDT