Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Extreme RIGHT-WING Conservative FASCISM. A communicable disease among Republicans?

Extreme RIGHT-WING Conservative FASCISM. A communicable disease among Republicans?

Once trump took over the party his FASCIST goals spread and now the entire party is infected.

Whether they know it not. Whether they like it or not. Whether they admit it or not. It is what it is and that's all that it is.

Well it makes sense. Some groups are more apt to be SUSCEPTIBLE (read gullible in the case of Republicans) to a disease than other groups. While folks of any ethnicity can get sickle cell anemia it seems to affect/attack African Americans more than it does other groups.

Why that is I do not know. Do you?

Posted - June 19, 2020

Responses

Mitt Romney seems immune. I don't like the guy but he at least has the courage of his convictions.
      June 19, 2020 4:29 AM MDT

I think it's his Mormon religion that gives him a spine. Not positive but I don't not like him. He makes the other Republican Senators look very frightened very small very useless. Always something to admire in those who pull it off! Thank you for your reply R! :)
      June 19, 2020 4:34 AM MDT

Fascism definition is - a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that:
    exalts nation and often race above the individual

Does the US right favor race over individual? (Which party is obsessed with race?) 
    Does US right favor nation over individual?  (America First is about creating the environment for the individual to thrive)

and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader,

USA is a republic...we have no dictator.

severe economic and social regimentation, (regimentation definition: 1. extreme organization and control of people)

Which party supports more and more regulations on economy and people? It is not the right

and forcible suppression of opposition.

Which side forcefully riots over a someone giving a speech. Which side tries to silence those who disagree with them? Which side is actively trying to remove those voices from the internet, from social media, etc. 

Now tell me, which side is closest to fasism.
      June 19, 2020 5:02 AM MDT

Easy.

Trump is obsessed with race (unsurprising given that his own father was once arrested for participating in a KKK event), he campaigned on it (Mexicans), refused to condemn white supremacists and is still doing it at the Chinese.

Trump has built a personality cult around himself (remember that Hitler was elected democratically the FIRST time) and Trump has yet to face the polls twice - and lost the popular vote last time, he has the gerrymander built into the EC to thank for getting him into the WH. He has attempted to rule by decree and even his trained seals in the SC had to cavil at the enormity and shut him down.

Fascism has little if anything to do with economic regimentation (you're confusing it with communism).

Trump has a complete sh** fit every time somebody disagrees with him, any negative press is "fake news" and he's attempted already to shout down all negative social media too.
      June 19, 2020 5:13 AM MDT

Again, a statewide election is impossible to gerrymander....that only applies to the House and local offices. State borders do not move so cannot be gerrymandered.

So all you got is....you don't like Trump and his personality. ....

"he campaigned on it (Mexicans),

He was taking about the women who get smuggled into the country through Mex are raped repeatedly....they told to make sure they are on birth control because it is going to happen. 

refused to condemn white supremacists..."

I guess you missed the part where he said bad people on both sides. I geuss you missed where he disavowed Duke more than once. 

I did not write the definition. I took it verbatim from merriam-webster and explained how each piece does not apply to the American right. So if you disagree with the inclusion of economy take that up with them. 

Trump has not shut any media down. Traditional or social media. Trump has not prosecuted any journalist. (Obama did by they way)  complaining about media lies and bias is not the same as shutting them down. This post was edited by my2cents at June 19, 2020 7:36 AM MDT
      June 19, 2020 5:28 AM MDT