Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly 75% of Americans SUPPORT DACA. Also allgedly 60% of trump peeps support it too. If true will trump spin around turnabout FLIP?

Allegedly 75% of Americans SUPPORT DACA. Also allgedly 60% of trump peeps support it too. If true will trump spin around turnabout FLIP?

Posted - June 19, 2020

Responses

I support it....after border is secure. 
    And no criminals. Deport them to parent's country. 
      June 19, 2020 6:55 AM MDT

I support it for several reasons.  For one thing, these people came here as young children who had no say in being brought here by their parents.  For another, most of them are either going to school or gainfully employed (Covid-19 notwithstanding) so they are contributing members of society.  For almost all of them, THIS is their country - some have even enlisted in our armed services and were/are willing to defend this country.  I'm sure there is a small percentage who have wound up on the wrong side of the law, but they should be dealt with the same as any criminal born here.  
      June 19, 2020 8:22 AM MDT

I read yesterday or heard that 40,000 of them are first responders like doctors and nurses and other professions whose members put their lives on the line for others. Kicking them out would be suicide for us. Stupid and cruel not to mention it would please trump no end. Anything to avoid that. Anything. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      June 19, 2020 8:28 AM MDT

Yes, it appears that many of them are professionals who are much needed whether we have a pandemic or not.  
      June 19, 2020 8:34 AM MDT

That must stick in the craw of racists. That those whom they despise are so much more intelligent accomplished gifted productive than they are.  Thank you for your reply L! :)
      June 20, 2020 3:49 AM MDT

I don't think those haters are thinking about how much smarter or gifted the DACA people are, merely that they came here illegally.  
      June 20, 2020 9:56 AM MDT

As CHILDREN over which they had no control whatsoever. The blame is all on their parents for wanting to give them better lives. As a parent what would you do to give your child a better life? I would do anything everything whatever it takes including being a prostitute if that is all I had available to me. Deadly serious here. Your child is your life and it matters most in the world how your child is doing L. I'm an old fashioned old woman who thinks prostituting your body for money is reprehensible. But I would do it in a heartbeat if that were my only TALENT. I'm just saying that's me. I betcha that's every other parent would do it too. You do what you have to do. SIGH. Thank you for your reply.
      June 20, 2020 11:56 AM MDT

I understand completely the desire as a parent to give everything you can to your child and I don't fault those people for bringing their children here for a better life, but the downside of doing it illegally is what we're seeing today.  The reason I believe in allowing those people brought here as children is BECAUSE they had no choice in the matter and shouldn't be punished for their parents' desire to give them better lives.  Those who would return them to the countries of their birth after all these years are people without a shred of humanity.  
      June 20, 2020 2:13 PM MDT