Active Now

Randy D
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We KNOW daddy dearest bought him freedom from having to serve his country in the military. Did daddy dearest also buy him a college degree?

We KNOW daddy dearest bought him freedom from having to serve his country in the military. Did daddy dearest also buy him a college degree?

Why I ask is the depth width breadth and height of his ignorance. It is endless limitless boundless. So how did such an ignorant man get through college? I wonder. Do you wonder too?

Now we are also told he has an IQ of 156. Somewhere inside he is a very stupid man. So how does that reconcile with the IQ of a genius (140 plus per the dictionary is where GENIUS allegedly begins).

I would grade him as less than average but then I'm no genius so what do I know?
Ponderings while meandering. Do you ponder too? About?

Posted - June 20, 2020

Responses

I do not know what Daddy Biden bought.
      June 20, 2020 4:56 AM MDT

There are many reasons why Liberals hate President Trump but his being stupid isn't one of them. Deep down liberals know he really isn't stupid but name-calling and vilification are pretty much all that they have left to somehow get revenge on him for becoming President and for him not collapsing and cowering under the constant barrage of disparaging remarks. Does he sometimes say stupid things? Of course, but then don't we all?
      June 20, 2020 5:10 AM MDT