Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » From the super drip lips he shouts "Fox news had the highest ratings on Saturday in their history." If true this is important because?

From the super drip lips he shouts "Fox news had the highest ratings on Saturday in their history." If true this is important because?

No one watches faux news but trump his cabal et al the adoring worshippers and all toady sycophants. Not that big a deal. They are under strict orders to only ever watch FAUX or heads will roll...theirs.

The Poison-lipped drip spread more of his lies and repeats them repeatedly because he knows those who listen won't get it the first time and so he repeats and repeats and repeats and repeats and repeats and repeats. Sez they had a "very nice crowd" except for the bad people who tried to keep good people away from him.

And so on and so forth and so on and so forth. He tries to make a silk purse out of a pig's ear 24/7. No one but he buys... well his peeps do too of course.

A pig's ear who wants so desperately to be a silk purse. Odd that but different strokes and all.

Who knows the aspirations in the hearts of homo saps? They can be noble or strange or brilliant or bizarre or queer or peculiar or cross species lines.

WHO KNOWS WHAT LIVES IN THE HEARTS OF MEN? THE SHADOW DO!

Posted - June 23, 2020

Responses

But FOX news ratings beat all the other news networks if it is only Trump supporters watching.....get ready Nov is gonna be good. :)
      June 23, 2020 8:15 AM MDT

FOX is the only Conservative broadcast channel.  They compete with ABC, CBS, NBC, WOR, WPIX and PBS, all of which share viewers.  Are you saying that FOX has move viewers than all the other networks combined?
      June 23, 2020 10:56 AM MDT

Sat night FOX had 7.7M viewers.  MSNBC 1.9M, CNN 2.2M. (Neither of which carried the rally)    I do not believe any network carried it live.  So 1.9 + 2.2= 4.1M.  Yes Fox beat them combined.   It happens often that FOX beats them both combined.

Fox's regular Sat night show Gutfield often beats SNL and the other late night shows as well. (not combined however)
      June 23, 2020 1:15 PM MDT

So, you're comparing the viewership of a station that carried the event live to all the other stations that did not carry the event at all and think that proves your point.  I would expect no less from a Trumpster.
      June 24, 2020 6:17 AM MDT

What else are you to compare it too. Not my fault nor FOX's that they chose not to aire the event. 

But FOX regularly beats their ratings combined one any regular night. 
      June 24, 2020 9:57 AM MDT

Pick any given night and show me that FOX beats all the other news stations combined.
      June 24, 2020 11:23 AM MDT

June 24, 2020 6:33 PM MDT

FOX is no a cable news station, so why are you choosing CNN and MSNBC?  I'll tell you why - because you can't compare all the others to FOX and still have FOX come out on top.  End of discussion.
      June 25, 2020 8:27 AM MDT

What do you mean FOX is not cable news? There are 3 cable news stations. Fox, CNN and MSNBC.  Those are the 3 that always get compared. There is Fox Business, CNBC, CNN Headline news but these do not compare in ratings to their main cable news networks. 
    Not only does FOX news dominate the 3 cable news networks....they dominate ALL of cable channels. #1 day in and day out....for decades. 

June 25, 2020 3:41 PM MDT

FOX is an over-the-air broadcast station.  You don't have to subscribe to a cable provider to get FOX.  You DO have to subscribe to a cable provider to get CNN and MSNBC.  As a matter of fact, it is listed with the FCC as an entertainment station.
      June 25, 2020 3:45 PM MDT

I am sure you read the question. The topic of the question is FOX news...specifically the FOX news that had the record breaking viewership on Sat night by airing President Trump's Make American Great Again rally live from Tulsa.   That channel is the FOX news cable news channel. Not the local Fox news affiliate. 

So that is why FOX new channel ratings are compared to CNN and MSNBC.  Yes, to watch Fox News you have subscribe to a cable/satellite provider.  And they are the highest rated channel period on cable. 
      June 25, 2020 3:57 PM MDT

Once again, and for the VERY LAST TIME, if FOX News (cable or otherwise) was the only station broadcasting the rally, it stands to reason their rating would be the highest.  
      June 26, 2020 4:44 AM MDT

Yes. And then you asked for a day (any day) where they doubled the ratings of the others (when everyone was having regular programing) whiched I showed to above. Tues day of last week primetime was double CNN and MSDNC combined. 
      June 26, 2020 6:06 AM MDT

You directed this to m2c apparently. Not me. I didn't say that. I guess m2c done did.
      June 23, 2020 1:29 PM MDT

Sorry about that.  Sometimes, when a thread gets too long, I lose my place.
      June 24, 2020 6:14 AM MDT

No worries my friend. It took me awhile to figger it out though and then I saw what m2c said.  You know what I've done more than once? Use the name of someone else in the body of my response other than the person I think I'm talking to or rather an initial. Sometimes when I re-read it I catch and correct it. No harm done. BUT NOT ALWAYS. So say I address you as D. Would you be very mad at me L? D is Nice Jugs whose name begins with a D which you may know as your name begins with an L which I know you know. You know what? I think I'm kinda dotty this morning. I'm not making any sense to me. :) ((Hugs))
      June 24, 2020 6:29 AM MDT

No, I wouldn't be offended at all.  I realize that the way responses show up on this site is not always the clearest.  Not dotty at all. :)  
      June 24, 2020 6:36 AM MDT

:):):) Thanks doll! :)
      June 24, 2020 6:53 AM MDT