Active Now

Spunky
Element 99
Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I will never understand WHY McConnell, the Majority leader in the Senate. had the power to BLOCK the president from doing anything. YOU?

I will never understand WHY McConnell, the Majority leader in the Senate. had the power to BLOCK the president from doing anything. YOU?

He BRAGGED about blocking/stopping President Obama from appointing a Justice to fill the spot vacated by Scalia's death.

McConnell bullsh**ted his way through by saying a cockamamie stupid dumb thing any a**hole would. That the next president should get to choose and not the current president.

What kinda crap is that? How did he get away with it? When does a mere low class ignoramus pol like that son of itch moscow mitch dare to block the president from a right to a nomination?

Can anyone explain that to me?

He got away with it. He is now enshrined in the Republican sinatures hall of fame for being the best vile evil racist "leader" sinature they ever had. All puffed up and so important that he thwarted a black man. Right? White is always right when it comes to black? Isn't that the bottom line here? RAMPANT RACISM is ENDEMIC with Republicans. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME IN THE DARK AREN'T THEY? They glow.

Posted - June 28, 2020

Responses

The Founders called it a check and balance.  We do not have nor want a dictator/king.  It is sad that our Congress and States have slowly given more and more of their power to the Executive branch. 

The leaders of each branch of Congress have control over that their branch will/will not vote on.  
      June 28, 2020 10:45 AM MDT