Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Has there ever been anyone you WISHED would run for president? Anyone you thought would take the OATH OF OFFICE seriously and deliver on it?

Has there ever been anyone you WISHED would run for president? Anyone you thought would take the OATH OF OFFICE seriously and deliver on it?

What are the characteristics you would have liked to have had in your president?

For those in other countries. What are the characteristics you would like to have had in YOUR country's leader? Ever had one with those attributes?

Posted - June 29, 2020

Responses

A moderate who is open to a little bi-partisanship would be nice. "Us versus them" is ALWAYS counter-productive. Haven't had one here for a while - Turnbull could have been, had he not allowed his program to be hijacked by the lunatic right wing of his party.
      June 29, 2020 3:34 AM MDT

Shiver me timbers. "...hijacked by the lunatic right wing....". A worldwide truth these days? All hijacking is being done by extreme right-wing lunatics? Does that pendulum ever turn and go back in the other direction? It's creepy. I don't understand why unless it is that most homo saps are racist hatemongers which to me is the signature of extreme right wing FASCISTS! Oy vey! Thank you for your reply R. :)
      June 29, 2020 3:48 AM MDT