Active Now

Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "TRAUMATIZED NARCISSIST". The description of the trump by his niece Mary, a psychologist. Only that? He seems so much more doesn't he?

"TRAUMATIZED NARCISSIST". The description of the trump by his niece Mary, a psychologist. Only that? He seems so much more doesn't he?

Posted - July 8, 2020

Responses

Narcissist definitely. Traumatized? That coddled manbaby? What could possibly have traumatized him?
      July 8, 2020 6:39 AM MDT

Normally, I would agree that he's a coddled baby, but from several accounts, his father was quite the tyrant and although Fred expected much of Donald, Donald seemed to rarely meet with Fred's approval.  I find it surprising that Fred would leave his entire real estate business in Donald's incapable hands.
      July 8, 2020 6:44 AM MDT

At 13 he was shipped off to Military School R. What better rejection could there be than that? They couldn't stand having him around. For a guy who is so desperate and needy and yeaning for love and affection and approval that must have hurt him very deeply. Rejected by his own family! My guess. I don't KNOW. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 9, 2020 6:48 AM MDT
      July 8, 2020 6:46 AM MDT

He was shipped off to military school for being a royal pain in the a$$. Funny how he didn't seem to have bone spurs back then ...
      July 9, 2020 1:36 AM MDT

I don't know what age you have to be to develop bone spurs. Jim actually had some a few years ago. They ARE painful. He was given exercises to do and I guess that worked because they seemed to go away or at least they stopped hurting him.
      July 9, 2020 3:52 AM MDT

It wasn't a question of age, but how QUICKLY he went from able-bodied to 4F.
      July 9, 2020 4:08 AM MDT

How do you know he was "able-bodied" though? At any age? Also had he shown up for the draft they all are subjected to physical examinations. How do we know he would have passed that? I wonder if there were ever any mental tests psychological tests or did we just stop at the physical? Inquiring minds wanna know these things. He was born 5F.

Failure
    Fake
    Fanatic
    FASCIST
    Fibber

Think I will fly that up the flagpole and see who salutes. Thank you for your reply R!

July 9, 2020 4:13 AM MDT