Active Now

Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » See if you can follow this. Some seemingly can't. How hard can it be to grasp?

See if you can follow this. Some seemingly can't. How hard can it be to grasp?

Two ways to prevent pregnancy. ABSTINENCE and use of birth control (it's called family planning). Or if you are infertile you don't have the in working order body parts to get pregnant in the first place so then it becomes a non-issue

No preggers no abortions. Correct?

The powers that be are ANTI family-planning which prevents pregnancy which makes abortion OBSOLETE

The powers that be be anti abortion.

They are anti what will absolutely prevent any abortions...use of birth control

Do you see the dilemma? There is a solution to which they are anti.

Posted - July 8, 2020

Responses

Who is anti-birth control?  

Abortion is not birth control. 

The abortion pill is not birth control.  

These are what people find objectionable.
      July 8, 2020 8:56 AM MDT

But many young women USE then as a form of birth control.
      July 8, 2020 1:51 PM MDT

That does not change what it is and what it is not. 
      July 8, 2020 2:54 PM MDT

true
      July 8, 2020 3:02 PM MDT

What ?  Not keep it in your pants??   Blasphemy!!  Everyone knows that if you don’t use it you’ll lose it! So if you got an urge, why fight it? 

I’m anti-abortion.  Sex has become way too casual.  It so causal nowadays that’s its nearly lost its intimacy.  It’s just something people have to do.  When you’re horny, who has time to put on a love glove?   It’s wham, bam, get lost ma’am!  And if something happens to grow, just kill it.

I say keep it in your pants!  Period.  Problem solved!

July 8, 2020 2:01 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Thursday. Are you anti-birth control? Only self-control is what you advocate? Just wondering. :)
      July 9, 2020 2:09 AM MDT

No, I'm not anti-birth control.    I simply think that people have made sex so common that it’s lost its true meaning.  Instead of being something intimate, it’s become more of a formality.  

July 9, 2020 12:18 PM MDT

You are a true romantic m'dear. I've never been a fan of one-night stands but I think many are. In fact they used to have key parties where couples would throw their house keys on the floor and the guy would pick one and then go home with the dame who lived there. No I never attended one and I don't even know if it ever happened or is apocryphal. But seeing the way so many homo saps are I wouldn't doubt it! Thank you for your reply! :)
      July 9, 2020 3:01 PM MDT

The Roman Catholic Church's position on contraception is both nonsensical and morally indefensible. Abortion, I'm against - not only because of the human rights of the unborn child, but also because it screws up the mother psychologically.  I've known women who had abortions in their youth to suicide after menopause citing that as the reason - unable to live with themselves. "Jane Roe", aka Norma McCorvey, became a staunch ANTI-abortion campaigner some time after than landmark Roe vs Wade case.
    Contraception is cheap, readily available and there is absolutely no logical objection to it. That includes among married couples - I'd probably have been excommunicated for having a vasectomy after my son was born, had I not decided to leave already. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at July 9, 2020 3:43 PM MDT
      July 9, 2020 2:29 AM MDT

So you did not read the update of Norma McCorvey then did you? She confessed that she had been PAID to recant her position and faked it for years. I don't know if it was on her deathbed or why after all this time she admitted it. She said her position NEVER changed. She just wanted the money. There ya go. Is it so or not? I have no idea but I don't doubt it. Money buys everyone almost. Just make sure the amount is enough and you own them. Sadly. Here's my experience. The first time I was pregnant I had what they call a "spontaneous" abortion. A miscarriage I didn't even know I was pregnant. I felt nothing. No attachment at all since I was clueless. It didn't haunt me. Of course I had nothing to do with losing it. I don't know how often than happens. Some women have bad luck and multiple miscarriages. Now for women who YEARN to be pregnant I'm sure it is a terrible pain and loss. I never YEARNED to have children. Not once. When I got pregnant with my son of course I got attached to him in utero and was delighted to see him and meet him and raise  him. But one was enough for me. But had I never been pregnant I don't think it would have mattered. I'm not what you'd call a nurturing woman children wise. My kid was great of course. He is a genius and was never any trouble. If he had been I don't know how I would have dealt with him. I have no patience with naughty. None.  But children in general? Sheesh. I can take 'em or leave 'em. If that sounds cold it's how I feel.
      July 9, 2020 3:10 PM MDT

She worked for 25 years in the pro-life movement.  Of course, she was paid for her time and effort.  Just as PP ceo are also paid for their time and effort on the other side.  PP pays much more by the way....they pay in 1 year what Norma recieved in her pro-life work over 25 yrs.  

https://www.hli.org/2020/06/did-norma-mccorvey-fake-her-pro-life-conversion/
      July 9, 2020 3:52 PM MDT