Discussion » Questions » Family » Does your sister or mother wear this

Does your sister or mother wear this

Does your mom or sister wear unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liner as clothing.  Why or why not?

Posted - October 5, 2016

Responses

No, but sometimes I'd really like to put my mom in one!  She's so antagonistic!  She gets some kind of perverse joy out of making me mad.
      October 6, 2016 5:10 AM MDT

This is an actual emergency of the American Broadcast System.  For the following serious health concerns, the wearing  of unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liners as clothing must cease immediately.  It has been determined they contain the following disease causing chemicals:

1.3-Dichlara-2-propanol-a carcinogen (causes cancer)

Acetaldehyde - a carcinogen that also causes reproductive and developmental effects (potentially damages a fetus).  It is also an immune system toxin, and irritant to the skin, eyes and lungs.

Alcohol, denatured - This has been linked to cancer, birth defects, organ system toxicity and skin, eyes and lung irritation.  

Ethyl Acetate - A brain and nervous system toxin.

Limonene - Immune system toxin linked to birth defects, immune system toxicity and lung, skin, and eye irritations.

The above is only a partial list of the major health concerns of plastic garbage bags.  If you value your health and well-being, dispose of any remaining bags immediately.

October 6, 2016 7:58 AM MDT

• Untrue, if that was the case then I would have health issues right now.  I wear them a few times a week and been doing it for years.  Nothing so far.
      October 7, 2016 9:22 PM MDT

Not everyone that smokes gets cancer either.
      October 9, 2016 6:44 AM MDT

• THEY'RE DEAD!!! Thanks for being so insensitive.
      October 6, 2016 8:03 AM MDT

• I'm sorry. I didn't know.  I was just asking in general, sorry if I came across insensitive.
      October 7, 2016 7:28 PM MDT

No -they prefer wearing bubble wrap. 
      October 6, 2016 9:24 AM MDT

• Rally, that's cool.  You do know that they are similar in material right.  Have they ever worn the bubble wrap in a pic.
      October 7, 2016 7:30 PM MDT

No pic that I know of.  The only use bubble wrap to make their beach wear.
      October 7, 2016 10:24 PM MDT

• That's too bad, it would be cool to see that kind of beach wear.  Let me know if you find one.
      October 9, 2016 8:40 PM MDT