Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The REPUBLICAN party was formed for a great good noble cause. Why and when did it begin to go to the evil side? Whom to blame?

The REPUBLICAN party was formed for a great good noble cause. Why and when did it begin to go to the evil side? Whom to blame?

If you don't know

A Coalition of Anti-Slavery CONSCIENCE WHIGS held a meeting in a Ripon, Wisconsin schoolhouse on March 20, 1854.

"REPUBLICAN" was the name suggested for the new political party.

What happened to the Republican party that it is now the pro-slavery pro-Confederate pro anti-union pro wrhite pro racist pro FASCIST?

Is there a someone to blame for the terrible injustice done? Anyone?

Posted - July 12, 2020

Responses

There is, and his name is Goldwater.
      July 12, 2020 5:23 AM MDT

OMG! I was dating a guy who was a fan of that man and I remember we went to a rally! I remember nothing about what Goldwater said. I guess I was bored and tuned it out. OMG! I was at one of his coming outs. OMG. Thank you for that information. I notice you are the ONLY ONE who replied. AN AUSSIE for heaven's sake! Does that not tell you all you need to know about Americans? I take that back. You already know all you need to know and more. I thank you for your extremely helpful and informative reply. I think the rally was at the coliseum in L.A. That was so long ago and far away and yet I was present for the coming out of the maniac who is root of all this evil coming out from the slime and spreading it about? And I didn't even know! :( OMG.
      July 12, 2020 12:13 PM MDT