Active Now

Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » LIARS! Some stupid dumb whitehouse mouth sez "The US has turned the corner"! WHAT? Is he nuts?

LIARS! Some stupid dumb whitehouse mouth sez "The US has turned the corner"! WHAT? Is he nuts?

What a jacka**! WE ARE CLOSING DOWN AGAIN IN MANY STATES AND SURGING SPIKING BIGLY.

What corner of what universe is has turned? These liars are ridikkalus! People dying all around them as they step over the bodies they joyfully say "we have turned the corner"!

Can you believe the degree of lying stupid dumbs? No wonder we are down so quickly. Sheesh.

Posted - July 14, 2020

Responses

I am rocking and rolling. Hoping it keeps it up. I have a 1 1/2 months of zero sales to make up for. 

July 14, 2020 7:51 AM MDT

Great, I'm happy to see that you're rocking and rolling. :) Also, in spite of what our goosestepping Democrat governor here in Michigan is trying to do to this state, the parking spaces outside my apartment complex here are much emptier now because the people are going back to work. I'm very happy to see it happening.
      July 14, 2020 9:19 AM MDT

Glad y'all are start to get back to work now as well. 
      July 14, 2020 9:37 AM MDT