Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Environment » HURRICANE MATTHEW has blown Trump outta the water, outta the spolight and relegated him to insignificance. What will he do? Sue?

HURRICANE MATTHEW has blown Trump outta the water, outta the spolight and relegated him to insignificance. What will he do? Sue?

Posted - October 6, 2016

Responses

Hurrican Matthew has damaged Haiti almost as terribly as the Clinton foundation. What will she do? Go there herself and rob the people more?
      October 6, 2016 11:11 AM MDT

You pretzelized the question I asked to use as a platform to attack Hillary.  This response has nothing to do with the question. Yet here you are anyway being rude and disrespectful again  ITp. I assume your performance makes your very happy. Condolences.. 
      October 7, 2016 4:34 AM MDT

Probably claim he made a bunch of charitable donations to the people devastated by the hurricane but we will never know if he really did because he wont' release his tax forms. Cheers
      October 6, 2016 7:07 PM MDT

You know what Nanoose? I think you hit the nail on the head! I do. I didn't even think of that. But he has told us he  made millions of dollars in charitable contributions over many years yet there is a journalist who has tracked that and could only find one $10,000 donation years ago. So why shouldn't Trump lie again and claim that he is sending money to help? He will never willingly show us whom he is by releasing his tax returns. He KNOWS his goose would be cooked. Thank you for your reply m'dear. It is a very good one. I'm going to remember it when Trump brags about how much money he sent.  You called it in advance!
      October 7, 2016 4:38 AM MDT

• Don't you think that the self absorbed and self important Weather Channel crew deserve their moment in the news? I've never seen people who were more excited about death and destruction than these people seem to be.
      October 7, 2016 9:09 PM MDT