Discussion » Questions » Transportation » If you already have a plan to buy a vehicle at any time in the future AND you already know what type it will be, please take this poll:

If you already have a plan to buy a vehicle at any time in the future AND you already know what type it will be, please take this poll:

1. Type of vehicle, such as sedan, truck, SUV, motorcycle, recreational vehicle, or other.

2. Size.

3. New or used or doesn’t matter.

4. Propulsion non-electric, electric, or other.

5. Exterior color.

5a. Interior color (if applicable).

6.  Any other specifications that you either must have, want to have, would like to have, or might consider.

7.  When you might purchase it, such as immediately, within the next week, month, four months, year, when finances allow, awaiting a particular financially-related event to happen, depends on how long my current vehicle holds out, other factors determine it, etc.

Thank you.

I am thinking of 
1. a pickup truck 
2. two-door, standard cab, medium sized bed
3. most likely used
4. 4-cylinder or 6-cylinder gas propulsion engine
5. black, but if used, will accept dark blue or dark brown
6. nothing older than 5 years, no salvage vehicle, no history of accidents, complete power package, Bluetooth compatible, GPS, tire sensors, tire size must be standard
7. no need to buy it presently, it can be classified as a want and not a need, can wait until current vehicle needs to be replaced, can wait at least two to three years if not longer, and finances over that time period will play a large role in the decision, in no hurry 

~

Posted - July 16, 2020

Responses

Can anyone (currently is redundant) have a plan to buy a vehicle at any time in the past?
      July 16, 2020 2:58 PM MDT

The word “currently” appears to be the hill on which I plan to die.  I do understand your point about its misuse, and I in fact took that into consideration when I wrote my post, my final decision was to include it. 

~

July 16, 2020 3:17 PM MDT

I AM going to have to buy a car in the Very Near Future.
    What I would like and I we can afford are two different things in some areas.  I'll answer in both ways.  I'm sure you'll be able to guess which is which. ;)

1.  Sedan or sports car
    2.  Audi, Tesla, or Porsche 911
    3.  Doesn't matter but most likely used
    4.  4-cylinder or 6-cylinder, if gas.  Electric is good, too
    5.  Audi, dark forest green, Tesla, blue, Porsche, red or black
    6.  Convertible is a must if it is anything but the Tesla.  I can't think of the numbers or what Tesla it is but I do know it has the winged doors.  It looks so cool and hear it has good pick-up speed.  Low miles is a must and no accidents.  Hopefully only one prior owner that was over 30 years old.
    7.  We have to make the money happen for a new car for me and soon.  Fixing and selling our current house and a new car (new to me) is a must in the next year.

Do you know of anyone that might have one out of these three for sale??
    ;) :)!! 
      July 17, 2020 4:36 AM MDT

You know I wish I could help you find someone who has your dream car!
    ~

July 17, 2020 7:37 AM MDT

If only Merlin magic would work on this one!
    Thanks, Randy D, for the thought.
    I know you would help if you could.
    Hugs and Loves!
    :) :)
      July 17, 2020 10:01 AM MDT