Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Transportation » Have you ever been the passenger in someone’s private vehicle and his/her driving was so bad you will NEVER do it again? ~

Have you ever been the passenger in someone’s private vehicle and his/her driving was so bad you will NEVER do it again? ~

Over the course of my life, I found out the hard way what it’s like to sit next to a speeder, a tail-gater, a rude driver, an inconsiderate driver, unsafe drivers, and once, a driver who happily boasted that he was driving even though his license was suspended. Each of those incidents were one time only that I made sure did not repeat. 

Posted - July 17, 2020

Responses

Yes. My son-in-law's mother is crazy behind the wheel.
      July 18, 2020 7:45 AM MDT

A friend of mine had two speeds - flat out and stopped. I remember a white-knuckle ride down Mitchell's Pass, taking the hairpins at 50mph and hitting over 100 on the straight sections (speed limit was 60 KILOMETRES per hour, 37.5mph - it was an old car with the speedometer calibrated in miles). We were both nineteen.
    I CAN'T do it again even if I was dumb enough to want to. He killed himself in a wreck only a few months later. Car versus tree. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at July 20, 2020 4:48 PM MDT
      July 18, 2020 11:42 PM MDT

:[

July 18, 2020 11:51 PM MDT

Yikes.
      July 20, 2020 4:48 PM MDT