Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You don't really want anything bad to happen to donny dark do you? Don't you want him to stay in good health so he can end up locked up?

You don't really want anything bad to happen to donny dark do you? Don't you want him to stay in good health so he can end up locked up?

The civilian will be charged tried convicted of all the corruption and crimes of which he is guilty.

Then he will not go a country club prison. He will go to a solitary confinement place where no communication will ever come forth to anyone. He can hold all his ego hate allies he wants. He will be the only audience.

A fitting end to an unfit homo sap. Every day in every way he uses his defect to undermine sabotage the people

Every day in every way. When is long enough?

Posted - July 18, 2020

Responses

The Donald believes he can pardon himself  (stated June 2018)

"I have the absolute right to pardon myself but why would I do that when I have done nothing wrong? "

No jail time for Donald Trump. 
      July 18, 2020 6:59 AM MDT

No m'dear. When he loses which he will he becomes a private citizen. Then and only then will he be charged tried convicted. A private citizen cannot pardon anyone. A private citizen has no power. He becomes a private citizen the moment Biden is sworn in. Thank you for your reply Kg and Happy Saturday to thee. These will be crimes we know of now for which there have been no formal charges AS YET. Stay tuned. More to come. Hopefully! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 18, 2020 7:51 AM MDT
      July 18, 2020 7:26 AM MDT